Catfisherman From Tennessee New to the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by karny, May 28, 2006.

1. karny

karny New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey my name is Karny.I haven't got my avatar up yet but will soon .All i've heard is BOC ,BOC from my brother in law arlington. sure ya"ll know him. He has nothing but good things to say bout BOC members. so i joined and want to say hi .Right now were looking for me a big plastic fish...LOL...

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Family Karny! Settle back for some fun and a wealth of information on almost everything.:wink:

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC,get arlington to show you where he bought his big plastic fish! LOL!

4. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Karny, enjoy your stay

5. Angelcat

Angelcat New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Karny!!! This is a great place to learn and to be entertained:smile2:

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Welcome to the BOC Brother, Glad you could make it. This is the end of you search for Catfishing Information, Well done, You Made it!!!

As for John, LOL!!! He is a Hoot!!! He told me he was going to Keep the BOC a secret! I guess he really wanted you on here bad, to give out his secret fishing info like that, LMAO!!!

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome Karny to the best catfishing site on the web.Arlington is amazing when it comes to posting,I enjoy reading everything that he post.If there is any information you want to know you will find it here.

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Karny. You'll not find a better bunch with which to associate.

10. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    welcome to the BOC family...talk about weird relations....lol

11. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Karny, you've come to the right place. I just wish I had more time to fish now that these fellers have taught me so much!!! lol OK, so I started with a blank slat but everyone here will help you out. Prayer, advice or just plain fun. You cant bet the BOC!:big_smile:

12. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Karny, Welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net! If there is any information you need you will find it here. Just not in Arlington's post.LOL

13. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Karny, it's good to meet you! Any friend of John's is a friend of mine.:smile2:

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Karny, Welcome to the BOC I havent been here long but the short time I have Ive learned alot of new tips. There is a wealth of information on this site. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people that post on this site there knowledge that they have learned from many years of catfishing. Ive even thrown my two cents worth in when I felt I could contribute. 777

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, always great to have another new member. Your brother is a good man.

16. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Karny, welcome to the BOC, I'll bet you'll enjoy it here. There are some great cat fisherman here that will tell you most every thing they know. Some times they'll tell you where they got the big one.:lol:

17. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Karny,

Welcome to BOC, best place on the web. Lots of fine folk here and a few old soreheads like myself. :lol:

18. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Welcome aboard. I tell you, ever since I joined I've loved it! Real good people and a lot of good info and stories!

19. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Karny! As far as being related to Arlington...........
    uhh I'm sorry.:big_smile:

ST

20. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hey Karny, Welcome to the BOC! You'll love it here! Don't be fooled by the "plastic fish" in Arlington's avatar!:lol:LMAO It's not that special and i'm quite sure you can find one in a trash can somewhere!