Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of that 84lber has made it to my office email. It was sent by a guy from Michigan to one of my colleagues here at work. It looked like it had been forwarded a few times.

I suspect Letterman will be calling soon. You are going to be famous.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Pictures of that 84lber has made it to my office email. It was sent by a guy from Michigan to one of my colleagues here at work. It looked like it had been forwarded a few times.

Wow, guest speaker at the St. Charles boat show, appearance on channel 5 evening news and now this. He'll be unapproachable soon....lol.

·
Registered
682 Posts

Thanks Greg for the heads up. Now I'll have to install security cameras and hire a bodyguard!:Stars:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well I've seen him on TV, he's got a staring role in a DVD.Colleen asked him for his autograph a while back and he SNUBBED her---So he is well on his way to being a STAR

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just opened up the new June “Missour Game & Fish” last night. Saw an article on cat fishing then turned to page 34 and low and behold there was Chris, a half page picture… lol… had to mention this Chris since this thread couldn’t have came at a better time… Good article where Chris’s interview was given part of page 34 and most of 35... They also mentioned Troy and Jim from the Truman Lake area… Chris definitely received the coverage… lol… had to put this here (smile)... good article buddy

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Couldnt happen to a better person. Ol Chris and Tony work real dam hard on there fishin and it shows! Nice work representing the sport of Catfishing Chris! We all benefit from your efforts. Now for that autograph........ : )

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Bob, 98% of my fishing is done on the Mississippi, so if I call Chris to check out 8 Blue cats I don't think I'll get his signature in the way your talking.
CRS 10-6.510

(C) On the Mississippi,the daily and possession limit is twenty(20) Channel catfish and blue catfish in the aggregate.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.