Catfish Weighing Scale

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by karaep, Jun 30, 2009.

1. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    My scale is DOA :cry:and I would like to have some recommendations from the Brotherhood.

:0a36:

Thanks to all.

2. cat'n around

cat'n around New Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    i just bought the 100lb berkly scales. they are awsome. you can store up to 8 fish and it tells you the average and total weights of your fish

3. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Wesley an I use the one they sponsor here on the forum by coffee marketing. It is a very rugged scale and has never done me wrong and I have been using mine for over two years with same battery. has a big handle on the top and a big grip around the scale itself, big digital screen. Fair warning though, I used to have a 50lb scale and I buried it twice and never knew the true weight of those hogs. Went out and bought a 110lb scale and have never went over 50 with it, I think those big fat fish dont want to tell you their real weight, just like a woman.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    The new Berkley 100# scale is the way to go, The weight can be read from both sides. Works great for taking pictures.

5. Shimano_cat

Shimano_cat New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I use the 100lb. Shimano spring type scale, no batteries needed and I've checked it for accuracy with known weights---pretty close.