The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
well not sure which one your speaking of? but that bull is for real....LOL:eek:oooh:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well shoot. Sorry folks. Still though, theres some pretty neat videos on there.

Sorry for the mix up.

Forgive me :sad2:

It certainly wasnt Ricky Martin I was aiming for..LOL

·
Banned
13,069 Posts
Amy, I can't ever get MSN links to work. First couple of times I tried to post one here and tested them, they said "page cannot be displayed"; so I edited them out. After that, I tried going directly to the video/article FIRST by inserting the particular link into my web bar, before posting. Still got "page cannot be displayed". I have no idea how you got Ricky Martin though :smile2:.

·
Registered
691 Posts
all i got was a video about a guy being tazed. I've seen the above video though. something is telling me this is'nt a wal-mart fishing rod... lol
Mark:

I think it's probably a 5.0 test curve rod. I ain't quite sure so don't quote me on this, but I think it was videoed in Bulgaria.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was about a catfish that cons another fish into being a host for its young. It was neat! I hated that it didnt work.

Now JH...we all know that you and yours get a kick when you 'shake your bom bom' :smile2:

:eek:oooh:..nevermind....I'll leave it at that :smile2::wink:

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
JW don't pick on our Amy, she does a marvelous job of posting a wide variety of subjects. Sometimes these computers just want cooperate. That is unless you own a SkipEye Pink keyboard.:big_smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts