Catfish Tournaments....

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Catfish-fever, May 19, 2009.

1. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am interested in fishing a couple of tourneys this year if that is possible. Are there any amateur tourneys that go on here in Ohio. It would need to be something that is open to shore anglers as I don't have a boat.

2. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    There are plenty of organizations and clubs that run Catfish Tournaments around Ohio. Many offer tourneys for bankfishing or from a boat. Depends on what area of the state you're from or how far you wanna travel as to which might suit you best but off the top of my head i know of the following groups : Neocats,Tuscarawas County Bankfishermans Association Deer Creek Catfish Assoc.,Southwest Ohio Catfish Club,Buckeye Catfish Anglers,Central Ohio Catfish Club,Ohio Hills Catfish Club are just a few. Google any of those or "ohio Catfish tournaments" and you'll be directed to their websites. I'm sure alot of folks from some of those organizations will chime in here to help you find the info you need as well. Hope this helps.

3. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Also... Check the "Catfishing Tournaments" Link on the main page here on the BOC.

4. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    tappan has one at cripple creek bait shop once a mont from april -sept i think you can look them up on internet and call them and they will send u a tournment sced in tha mail if ya ask for 1