Catfish Touraments

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by hunterhnc20, Feb 23, 2009.

1. hunterhnc20

hunterhnc20 New Member

State:
    Buffalo, West V
    If you fish from a boat and like to catfish then you should think about fishing in the tournaments I started fishing in last year. They are on the Kanawha River. they rotate from Raymond City to Buffalo to Pt. Pleasant boat docks and the first one is at St. Albans. The first one will be late April and they have 7 to 8 tournaments on Saturdays to the middle of August. It pays 70% - 1st & 30% - 2nd & 10% - biggest catfish and the last tournament is for most weight of the total year which cost $20 a boat at the first tournament. Its just a bunch of good ol boys and girls that love to catfish. If you are going to be fishing anyway why not try and win some money.

2. catfishguy

catfishguy New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I wish I had a boat. I was going to get one this year but I guess I will wait until spring of next year so I can just pay cash. I've got to get out on the water somehow though. I want to fish some of these tournaments so bad it's killing me.

3. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    I'm in the same boat you're are.:smile2::smile2:..I want a boat also just waiting so I can pay cash for one. So for now it's bank fishing for me.:sad2:..I would like to fish some tournaments also.

4. catfishguy

catfishguy New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Yeah it sucks waiting to buy a boat!