Catfish Syndicate June - Just Sent Out - Shenanigans!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You are going to laugh your butt off on the first 1 minute :smile2:

Check your e-mail box :wink:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Paul your lucky that Betty don't shoot you. :smile2: Having her carry those boxes with stinky bait inside. Enjoyed the clip.Like the looks off the rods.

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    LOL! Did you see the look on Gregs face!

LOL! :smile2:

4. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    what format do i need to see the video

thanks
    slider

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Now that video was a blast. Almost looked like he was trying to hold his breathe while trying to be polite.

6. ROSEB36

ROSEB36 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    this was funny poor greg looked like he was trying to move away from that box big time but was stuck and the rods looked realy nice i use a two peice pole those looked like some realy strong one there

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Is this a joke??????????????? There is no video or link of any kind on the post I am reading...........I demand to experience funny...........I want my link bank.............Who is the link thief.

Danny

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK..........I guess I am too get this link in e-mail.........I am ready to get funnied, Please send the link again, I think.

Danny

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I found it. LOL I guess. More volume please.

danny

10. catdaddy64

catdaddy64 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    The way Greg was looking one would have expected you to pull a skunk or a rotten head out of the box. I think the poor boy is afraid of stink bait.

How long did it take to get the smell out of your house and where in the hell do you store something that stinks that bad? I know I would have to dig a hole in the back yard and bury it until time to go fishing. One thing for sure the dogs would not mess with it.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I guess you were all lucky that this stinky package was not challenged during shipment. Toxic products.:smile2:

12. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    So how does one go about getting on this Catfish Syndicate list?

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

:smile2: You two were HILARIOUS in the first part of the video. Mostly CHEESE huh? What did John USE, Limburger cheese? :eek:oooh::big_smile:

And Betty with the dirt piles! Reminded me of when I was a kid; the up the hill neighbor called complaining about our dog lot. Said it was stinky.....next day she called back to say she was sorry, the STINK was actually coming from the freshly cut wood her hubby put in the basement. :wink:

Good info regarding the Cherokee rods. Glad to have them on board as a sponsor; the rods look great Leland! :cool2:

Greg, you'll know next time what can happen if you hang out with the boss. :smile2:

14. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Been allot of requested lost password(s) for the CS group. If you are having trouble, just PM me or e-mail me with your username, and I will get you hooked up.