Catfish shinn dig

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by 600lbs, Apr 2, 2006.

1. 600lbs

600lbs New Member

State:
    gardner kansas
    we should have a party or get together at a lake and have a cook out meet and greet our fellow brothers in arms if intrested leave post we shall set up a date and time

2. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    There is a get together already. Kansas 2.0. I think its May 19th. Hope to se ya there.

3. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Wish I could come about a week soon because I could make the gathering, I still could make the gathering but I would be really tight on time. I am goin to be home on May 20 through some time in June, then I am going to fly back to South Carolina for a bit then come home again, fly back then I will be home for good the next time since I will be recieving my Honorable discharge.

chris

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Chris, I know you're counting the days like most of us vets did. Thanks so much for your service time for our country and to all other vets for yours too. There will be memories you'll remember for the rest of your life...some good and some bad. Hopefully there will be more good one.

Thanks again from everyone at BOC

5. monstercatin

monstercatin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It'll be good to see ya home Chris. Better watch out though ! That paint ball gun is full-auto now and I'll be layin for ya ! LOL

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Thank you Chris for your service to the country , I hope to fish with you , when you get back. Maybe in May when your here , we can go hit the good ole MDC sometime. :)

7. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Ron

Glad to hear that your enjoying your paintball gun, I would still take ya up for a match!

chris

8. monstercatin

monstercatin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It's a lot of fun. When you get back let me know. There's a group of guys I know in Atchison that get together to do just that. If you're using just air they have a compressor to charge tanks for free too.

9. retired stump jumper

retired stump jumper New Member

State:
    KANSAS
    Sorry guys I was gone for a few days & I know I have missed out on a lot so where is this get together at in May & I`ll see if I can make it. I am supposed to be grandpa again sometime in may, but if at all posible I will be there.

10. monstercatin

monstercatin New Member

State:
    Missouri
  11. bigbearfireman

bigbearfireman New Member

State:
    Lawrence,ks
    Take a look at my new thread and have fun voting :)
    if it to complicated tell me. if ok! says it fine with me :)

12. 600lbs

600lbs New Member

State:
    gardner kansas
    man i paintballed for years now lets, lock cock and ready to rock huahh!! thanks 4 posting i really didntt know even about the get together , ty