Catfish Seminar @ Gander Mtn. 4/19!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RamRod, Apr 13, 2009.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There will be a catfish seminar this coming Sunday at 1pm located at the Reynoldsburg, OH Gander Mtn. which is just off route 256. Things that will be discussed are all aspects of catfishing in general and a how to set up your sonar unit. I plan on taking my boat to get my unit tweaked.

So if you can make it out please post in here so we can show our support for the BOC which Gander Mtn. will be promoting as well. Working right alongside the manager at the store, I'll be helping get several other seminars set up for those that want to learn more about the wonderful world of catfishing.

Hope to see you there!:wink:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a good time. I may have to take the wife that way for a night out!:roll_eyes: She won't suspect anything, I just need to stop and see if they have some hooks!:smile2::crazy::wink: rollo

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    They have various sizes of hooks and they're getting some more catfishing tackle that we normally use.

P.S. Your next on my agenda for a seminar there, so don't wander off too far!:wink:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like fun. Give me a call Johnny, I will give a seminar....rollo

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mainly curious of who may be able to make it out and what people want to learn about.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I may be able to make Sunday at 1 depends on homework/baseball practice junk going on.

7. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It is a bit further of a drive than BassPro for me... But I may make the trip. Might be worth it just to meet some of the Brotherhood.

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just bumping this one back up, look forward to seeing some of you there!:wink:

9. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Johnny, I'm hoping to be there Sunday but despite my age i think my "sonar unit" is ok and "getting my unit tweaked" sounds kinda PAINFUL so be careful dude:wink:

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Looks like I may have a baseball game in Homer to go to so I dont think I will be there, next time bras

11. Catfish Huntr

Catfish Huntr New Member

State:
    Millersport, Ohio
    Thanks for the info Sunday at 1,:big_smile_2: I hope to be there...

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio

If anybody needs his unit tweaked it you lol, or maybe its me. Probably me lol. Still sounds like fun as long as Johnny ain't doin the tweakin. There will be girls there right?

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Absolutely! Look forward to meeting everyone there!:wink:

14. Catfish-fever

Catfish-fever New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This was a great seminar. Very informative and there was some great insider info about electronics....