CATFISH "SECRET WEAPON"

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by juggalo, Jun 3, 2008.

1. juggalo

juggalo New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I WAS SURFING THE WEB AND RAN ACROSS IT I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING IT BUT THEN I THOUGHT WELL THERE GOES ALL THE FUN IN FISHING ITS CALLED FISHING FOR A REASON NOT CATCHING

2. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    What are you talking about juggalo

3. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    He is talking about that very expensive submersible light that attracts bait fish. It's a good idea but you can get the same results from a light bought a BSP for a 1/4 of the price. Notice "secret weapon" never shows a picture of what it is. because its just a green light!

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Its a scam, and quit yelling, turn off the caps.

5. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yes, you can have it all!
    Be the envy of all your friends!
    Never have to bother with stinky bait or expensive lures!
    For the low low price of only 49.95 bi-weekly you too can own the latest fishing sensation!
    Catch 40-50 fish a minute with this new secret weapon!
    Introducing the MichaelP MAGIC CATch fish flute™!
    Not to be used in the continental United States, Not to be outside of the continental United States. Not to be used in conjunction with any other MichaelP products goods or services. Not to be taken internally.

6. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    I will take TWO!!!!!
    ~ Where do I send my money??
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Dont you just want to make a flashing green light at times?

New: The Super Secret Catfish Weapon has been redesigned from the ground up, with LIGHT PULSE TECHNOLOGY!

Through extensive study, scientist at the University of Florida have mastered light pulse technology which cause catfish to feed like weightlifters on steroids!

Dr. Yakomoto stated, "Its revolutionary that our unique blends of phased lighting causes catfish to genetically react".

Dr. Harushomo stated, "When our patented phase technology converter adjust to water density, light waves reach 30% further than traditional Catfish Secret Products".

Dr. Twinkmaster stated, "It was amazing that this unique pulse of light, sent at the proper frequency and intensity, caused sedentary catfish to show huge aggression levels".

:smile2:

8. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    When used with the Clonk!!!! :smile2:

9. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    Now introducing the new TOP SECRET secret catfish weapon. Gaurnteed to get all the fish out of your favorite fishing hole within 10 minutes. ONLY 59.99 and if you act within the next 30 minutes and mention this add you will recieve a second one at no additional cost:big_smile:. So you will know what you are getting unlike that other catfish secret weapon, below is a link for a picture of our product........colors may vary......not responsible for boat damage.

http://www.demondimension.com/d.jpg

10. Lenny The Lamb

Lenny The Lamb New Member

State:
    Arizona
    You guys are crackin me up!!! I do have a question though. Do you guys put lights out when catfishing? I have heard mostly that the big cats shy away from the light, so I haven't put them out.

11. Lenny The Lamb

Lenny The Lamb New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Catfish Commando, I just noticed your description says B.O.C. Founder. If in fact that is the case, THANKS !!!!! I have just recently been introduced to the B.O.C. and I think it is fantastic!! The information and advice shared is priceless, and it is awesome to hear and see all the success people have across the country. I haven't landed that big flattie yet, but I am on a mission now!!

12. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I find that fishing with Shrecks' method works much better. :eek:oooh:

13. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Hey fellas they seem to be a little out of my price range. Do you think it's too soon to start asking Santa:smile2:. Great humor keep it coming!!!

14. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    Take me to where the big fish are in your area and ill give you one of my TOP SECRET secret catfish weapon free.......But i get to use one first

15. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Hey JRicker my friend bought one of your secret weapons but we haven't heard from since. Either he is to busy cleaning fish or.............Booom!:smile2:

16. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    We are not responsible for loss of property limb or life in use of our product.:wink:

17. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Catfish Light Saber Technology!!!!!!! :smile2:

18. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    Use The Force:wink:

19. aburk

aburk New Member

State:
    Tucson, AZ
    :happy: I just about spit wine all over the computer there LOL!

20. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Does it work in golf course ponds, because by the time i finally get my rigs set up and lines wet here comes security. :angry: Can you help me out!?:big_smile: