Catfish Rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Frog Legs, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Christmas is fast approaching and I am looking at three different catfish rods, Catfish Safari, Team Catfish and Tangling with Catfish! I need some input here!! Thanks! Frog Legs

2. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    Tangling with Catfish our the best for the money.very well build. will last for ever. i jeremy very well and worked hard to make the rods the way they are

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I have 5 3/4 ton team catfish rods for prepaired bait fishing and 5 1 ton rods for bait fishing. So far I really like these rods. The 1 tons are a heavy action rod, 8 foot long and are recommended for live bait, cut bait, dip bait, drift or anchor fishing and are recommended for 3 oz. to 16 oz. sinkers. The 1 tons are a good all around rod for a lot of styles, setups and situations.

4. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    i like the tangling with catfish rods! ive fished with the others and ive caught fish on them but i feel i have more control over the fish with theTWC rods!

FEEL THE FIGHT!

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i like the eagle claw 8' catfish rods.

6. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    I personally like the Tangling with Catfish rods!! I bet you would never have guessed that that uh!! No seriously if you need anything at all feel free to contact me by PM or e-mail. There is some videos in some earlier posts and a lot of pics on my web site as well. Just let me know if I can helkp in any way at all.:wink:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I like the Tangling with Catfish rods myself. High quality at an affordable price! They look pretty dang nice also. Don't think you can get a better rod for the money.

8. Catman66086

Catman66086 Member

State:
    Kansas
    The Catfish Safari rods were unavailable the last time I checked. I believe they are looking for a new manufacturer.

9. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would definately go with the TWC rods. They are the best all around Catfish rod that I have ever seen.

10. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    let me start off with saying i got my new tanglin with catfish rods and WOW!!!!!! i have used alot of diff rods and never found the perfect one for me until now. these rods look,feel, and fish great!!! and they are priced awesome. ch e a p if you ask me. i ordered 3 and after sunday using them for the first time im ordering 3 more. i dnt even like throwing my other 3 rods out. hands down TWC all the way

11. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    I only have experience with the TWC rods but I can tell you if you chose them you won't be disappointed.

Scott

12. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I like surge elites myself.

13. Branj796

Branj796 Member

State:
    Illinois
    The Team Catfish, Catfish Safari, and TWC rods are all high quality rods. I have only tried the team catfish and catfish safari rods and either works great. Any of these rod building companies will stand behind their product and is worth the money. Team catfish is offering a free shipping day that makes them very tempting. Like I said any will serve you well. I know that with the reviews from all the dedicated catfisherman that any will make you happy. I would love to get my hands on a TWC rod to compare to my others. I use a lot of different rods and they all have things I like about them and have different uses.

14. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have owned and tried all three Rods that you are asking about. & of the three The T.W.C. Rods are by far the best for the money,They have real cork handles, stainless steel eyes, a good real seat & a white tip ! They have great action for drifting or anchoring. Simpley the BEST all around rod you can buy !!! So talk to Santa & get some ordered, You wont be dissapointed !!! :cool2:

15. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    I have used the tc and cs rods. My favorite cat rod is pro angler tackle. Proanglertackle.com
    Can't be beat for the money.

16. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sooooo Many fine Catfishermen can't be wrong, so I ordered 2 of the TWC rods last night! Thanks again everybody for their honest input! Frog Legs

17. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    I appreciate the order and will get them out to you ASAP!!! Please let us know what you think of the rods once you put them threw the test. If you need anything else at all feel free to ask!:wink:

18. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri

You Can't go wrong....you will love them!

19. tulsa_adams

tulsa_adams New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Are the TWC rods 1 or 2 piece.One of the pic.'s on the website looked like it was a 2 piece,maybe it was just a bad picture.

20. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    7 1/2 ft. (ONE Piece) !