Catfish rods and reels (SOLD)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by kyelkhunter3006, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I've got the following stuff for sale:

3- Daiwa Eliminator 7ft casting rods, two are 15-40lb line, 1-4oz, one is 15-40lb line 2-6oz. Foam grips, gimbal butts with caps. Brand new, never been near the water.

4- Nitestick Pro Series casting rods. Cork grips, trigger seat. 7'6", med/hvy action, 15-40lb line. New, still with the tags on them.

2- Ugly Stik Classic spinning rods. 7ft, med action, 8-20lb line. Fished one time.

4- American Spirit 6500C reels, 3 bearings, instant anti reverse, clicker, 220yds of 20, 160yds of 30, 100 yds of 50lb. All brand new in the box.

2- American Premier spinning reels, 6 bearings, aluminum spool, 250yds of 8lb line. Used one time.

2- Bass Pro Megacast round reels, 3 bearings, instant anti reverse, clicker, 160yds of 20lb line. Slightly used.

I'm selling because I've got to clear some stuff out of my hoard. Heck, I haven't even bought a license yet this year. My boat is out of service while waiting on the motor, and life in general with 3 kids, sports, karate, work, etc, doesn't leave much time right now.

This a package deal, one shot, deal of a lifetime. Retail cost of all of this is well in excess of $700.

I will sell the whole package for $350. Plus shipping. It will ship in two boxes, one for the rods, one for the reels. I'll toss in some extra stuff that I have laying around too: line, lures, and what-not. I'd imagine that shipping for the two boxes will run around $50 or so, since the rod box is oversize. I'll take a money order or paypal (if you're local, cash and check too). I'll try to get some pics ready to post as well. Not really looking to trade on it, but if you don't ask, you'll never know.

2. Shad gut

Shad gut New Member

State:
    illinois
    where are you located in KY ?:big_smile:

3. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Northern KY, about 13 miles due south of Cincinnati.

4. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Ok, I've had a TON of people ask me to part the stuff out. So I will, to a point. I'll sell the rods in groups, it's too hard for me to find extra long boxes to ship them in without paying a fortune for them.

Daiwa rods: 3 for $75 shipped

Nitestick Pro Rods: 4 for $120 shipped

Premier casting reels: $35 each, shipped.

Ugly stick rods: 2 for $50 shipped

Spinning reels: 2 for $30 shipped

5. SC Backwoods Baitman

SC Backwoods Baitman New Member

State:
    Union,South Carolina
    How much do you have left? Do you have pics?

6. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    It's all still available. Send me a PM with your email, and I'll send you some pics.

7. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    I believe that I have a buyer for all items, but it's not definite as of yet. I will post again when I know for sure.

8. badboy19379

badboy19379 New Member

State:
    Denver, Indiana
    ive got a 50 cal traditions inline with scope id be willing to trade for a cple good pole reel set ups

9. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Sorry, it's all gone. I finalized everything and shipped it today. Thanks to all that inquired about it.:big_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.