Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
As too the cutting board.
I have one of those fancy ones that is made to mount hanging over the side. Its heavy and in the way no matter where you put it.
I bought a plain ole cutting board from walmart. I clip a piece of para cord to it. After i bait my rods. I drop it in the water and let it soak. Stays clean, no scrubbing, no stink & dosent attract yellow jackets.
Thanks or sharing. I would of never thought to hang it and let it soak after baiting up. Brilliant!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
As too the cutting board.
I have one of those fancy ones that is made to mount hanging over the side. Its heavy and in the way no matter where you put it.
I bought a plain ole cutting board from walmart. I clip a piece of para cord to it. After i bait my rods. I drop it in the water and let it soak. Stays clean, no scrubbing, no stink & dosent attract yellow jackets.
Haha I did the same thing - scrapped the heavy mounted cutting board for a plastic lunch tray like we had in high school. Works great! If I lose it washing it I’m out $3... fits nicely in the bait well for travel.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
To close out this thread, here are what I ended up with on the new to meet tracker targa 18. Was going to go with a couple if MulTBar’s, but found these on Facebook and think they will do the job. Will try them out once we get the boat moved down to the lake and will make adjustments I’m sure. Thanks again for all the ideas!

Sky Hood Automotive carrying rack Vehicle Automotive tire

Window Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tree

·
Registered
308 Posts
To close out this thread, here are what I ended up with on the new to meet tracker targa 18. Was going to go with a couple if MulTBar’s, but found these on Facebook and think they will do the job. Will try them out once we get the boat moved down to the lake and will make adjustments I’m sure. Thanks again for all the ideas!

View attachment 326187

View attachment 326188
Nice! Looks like they are out of the way. Are those Cat Force One rod racks?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks and Yes they are. Very fast shipping. Topped with the monster road holders
Cat Force one makes some great products. I got a 2 rod holder from him that I modified to on the front of the boat If I want to suspend baits off the front. I also have a couple of their anchors. Well made and pretty cheap.

·
Registered
Aaron from Indiana
164 Posts
Those look very nice. Are they adjustable similar to the Mul T Bar? Also I don’t do Facebook and haven’t found them on another website. Do they have another site?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Those look very nice. Are they adjustable similar to the Mul T Bar? Also I don’t do Facebook and haven’t found them on another website. Do they have another site?
They are not infinitely adjustable on all axis’s like the MulTBar as they are pretty simple and built well
For the price of $60, they are a steal imo. Facebook is only place I found them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i believe they are only on Facebook. Pretty sure just a guy and his wife that work out of the garage. He does go to several tournaments which can save you money on shipping if you pick up there.

·
Registered
9,729 Posts
Looks good to me and out of the way

View attachment 326187

View attachment 326188

41 - 51 of 51 Posts