Catfish reproductions

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catfish361, Nov 4, 2005.

1. catfish361

catfish361 New Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Has any body in here have a mount of a catfish? I would love to see some pictures of it.I just got mine back and I personally think it is awesome but would love to compare it to others done. The picture i have of mine are too big for this fourm. If you want pm me i will be glad to send a picture of the one i have. The pictures dont do it justice but then do picture ever do? :crying:

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I don't have one, but I would like to know if anyone has information about where to have them made. If you can't post it, pm me, and thanks. The subject came up among some friends a few days ago. I would prefer someplace in the southeast, but I'm open to suggestions.

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    if you check out my site i have a link there for tim youngs tax. he is working on three cats for me now and has lots of pic's of his work on has site.
    I saw his work at a show i went with him for people from my guided trip to have their fish done. when i get my cats back will post them here

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks, Tim, I'll go back and look. I think I remember seeing that link before.

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Tommy next time you are in Harrys or Blacks ask Kevin or Mike where they got those fish mounted.That would probably be the closest to you.

6. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Steve, here's a pic of my reproduction of a 14+ pounder I had done some years back. A local taxidermist did the job, he's retired now.
    You should be able to reduce the size of the pic to post here. If you'd like, just email it to me and I'll resize it for you. I'll PM you my address.

Attached Files:

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would love to have one of those done, a big ole flathead on my wall would look great!

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    good looking repro there jimbo. ill have one someday. just aint had the $ when it was needed. i am getting a repro of a 20" largemouth i caught this summer. got a catch and release certificate and pin as well as a bunch od dig imagies.

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Jeremy, Thanks. The cost wasn't to bad when I had this one made, I doubt very seriously I could afford one now, plus the fact I was working back then, now it's strictly retirement pay. But, I do get to go fishing more :p ,lol.

10. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    does anybody know if they have the record blue cat reproduction up at cabellas yet? I havent been up that way in a while.

11. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    That i don't know but i did see somewhere that you can buy one for you own is was like 900.00 thats ok got the dvd only 20 bucks :thumbsup: