Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
sounds like you are really ate up with JW and TC. Is a guy living the dream having lake houses with his two sons fishing every day really getting to you?
honestly it sounds like sour grapes to me. maybe your new channel can join the GS and become one of their mindless zombies.
I see you are trying to start your own channel and maybe you have to criticize others to promote your own.
if you dont like somebody its a free country that is your choice and no you do not have to justify it.
but going off like like a ranting maniac spewing b.s. and making up b.s does not have any credibility with me.
I mean really you act like human rights abuse is taking place.
flame on

I'll break down your post in to a few different answers.

Am I ate up with him? I'm not sure what that means but do I like him? no I don't. I think he used the industry for his own personal gain, then tossed it aside and moved on to his new businesses. This is a personal choice of mine not to support people like that, and I will leave it at that.

You are talking about my social media? Youtube? What does that have to do with a guy's catfishing retail company? Sounds like you have sour grapes with youtubers. I'm not trying to "promote" anything with this post, you are the one that brought this up. I would never cast shade on someone on my socials like that, this is basically a dead forum with a handful of regulars.. far from a platform with over a billion users.

you can call me a maniac if you want, but everything I have said is personal experiences with him and known facts of how he does business. You can do some research and find any of it. If you were around on this forum a few years ago you would have seen some of it first hand. He tried to make his business start on forums but would never pay the advertising, so he got kicked off of all the forums I saw him on.

Maybe I am standing up for the industry and the future of it? You know there are a lot of good catfishing companies out there that make their own products, bring new ideas to the market to make us better fishermen, and give back to the catfishing industry by holding charity events and donating money to conservation groups.

At least bass pro and abu are making their own reels and labeling them as catfish reels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It is only for marketing. To be very honest myself and many other professional anglers love catching catfish and use catfish equipments. The Abu Garcia 6500 C3, 6500 C4, or something in the 6000 series is the best choice for more catfish anglers. All reels in the 6000 series will be the same size with equal line capacities.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts