catfish recipes

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by tunnel hull, Jan 23, 2009.

1. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    I learn a lot from this site already..Ideas,what to do ,what not to do.lets talk food .i use a mustard wash before dipping my catfiish into crackermill/zanaranz..i let my fish set on news paper till it gets tacky then into the 325 degree grease till golden brown .i have to fix a extra skillet..i eat the first ....samples .like to hear your recipes........if u dont GO u dont no.....

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Steve! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you!

We have two areas regarding food/recipes here on the BOC. Both can be located in the "forum jump" box at the bottom right of the page (under the heading "member special topic forums")....the BOC Member Cookbook, and the BOC Diner.

They contain just about every catfish recipe known to man (plus a whole lot of other good food recipes and tips).

Here is a link to the Diner's cookbook for your convenience.

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84488

I tried to link you directly to the Diner forum, but for some reason that link isn't working.

3. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    I thank you muchly, i checked it out. And im goin back i,m in heaven.......if u dont GO u dont no.....

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the site bro. Like Tanya said, there is a great place to learn and share recipes on here.. Glad to have you aboard! rollo