CATFISH RADIO COMING VERY SOON (TODAY?)

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by Luke Clayton, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. As many of you know, I am managing editor of CATFISH NOW MAGAZINE. We are currently taking subscriptions, $16 per year, 12 issues. Checks or money orders to CATFISH NOW MAGAZINE P.O. BOX 117 SEAGOVILLE, TEXAS 75159.
    Now, our weekly radio show will be posted on the BOC very soon, maybe later today (there's an icon standing by, ready). Our weekly shows will include a lot of catfish talk but we will also visit with pros about other aspects of the outdoors. Tune in one time and listen to the entire show, I'm betting you will be HOOKED!

2. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I thought it was 25 dollars for a membership? i could be wrong just wondering.

3. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Hey Luke thats a awesome deal how do we subscribe ?:smile2:

4. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Its $25.00 for an acats membership and then you get the mag for 12 months. The 16.00 is for just the mag

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    ohhh thanks for clearing that up! appreaciate it.

6. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Buddy do you know where i can get this subscription online for just the magazine ?

7. Team StrayCats

State:
    florida
    Theres a link in my name click on it and then you can go anywhere. Top of page it will say acats main page. If they have the mag back up you will be able to get it there. They had the mag page down ,,,it might be back up now just keep checking. And you can always just join acats for 9 more dollars and they get the mag.

8. Team StrayCats

State:
    florida
    Or just send your money to the address that luke has posted

9. go_cats_go

go_cats_go New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke has done a great job with promoting the sport! Great Magazine! Well worth the membership fees just for the magazine!

10. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Guys the ACATS membership will no longer get you the CATFSIH NOW Magazine it is no longer a part of ACATS.

ACATS will have its new MAGAZine out here soon.

So if you would like to get the CATFISH NOW hunting & fishing magazine you will need to sign up for it with lukes offer and NOT with ACATS.

11. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just for those of you who might not have heard about CATFISH NOW MAGAZINE, the publication is the ONLY monthly, profesionally written magazine in the country that deal primarily with everything catfish. We're not about a particular tournament trail but rather our goal is to help promote EVERYTHING catfishing. When we do this, we'll spread the word about just how much fun catching catfish can be, regardless if we're fishing a tournament or taking the kids fishing.
    We do include a couple of hunting features by nationally known writers such as Larry Weishuhn and Bob Hood and I pen a monthly bowhunting column as well. It is our belief that the vast majority of folks that enjoy catfishing also like to hunt. But, make no mistake, we are a CATFISH publication. In each issue, you will read stories by professional writers who are well versed in the art of catching catfish and equally well at "picking" the brain of bonified catfish pros who make their living catching catfish. Keith "catfish" Sutton honors our pages, as well as guys such as Pat Robertson, Marc Murrell, Chester Moore and a host of other veteran writers.
    Here's hoping you enjoy your issue of CATFISH NOW. Rest assured, everyone on the staff is doing our dead level best to bring you the most information, entertaining and unbiased information on our sport of catfishing.