The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a photo to share with all. Gordhawk when I bring my new boat up to work on it we need to hit this old hole I know about. I have always slammed them in this spot. All of these cats fell to shrimp my wife got where she works they were out of date. These girls had a blast they were from Mich. and had never caught catfish. All 4 of the Flatheads are in a local pond up by you Gordhawk. Hope everyone enjoys photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Nice looking fish. You might want to brace yourself for whats coming!
ya i hear ya.

man that looks like a heck of a mess. that would be a years worth of eating for me. i usually end up putting 100lbs in the freezor by fall i like to have a fish fry but last couple years i have not.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like the girls had a blast. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Looks like the girls had a blast for sure....they're hooked now, time to get em outfitted

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
reps for taking the kids fishing!

:0a19: it hasnt happended yet. lmao

·
Registered
994 Posts
Just a photo to share with all. Gordhawk when I bring my new boat up to work on it we need to hit this old hole I know about. I have always slammed them in this spot. All of these cats fell to shrimp my wife got where she works they were out of date. These girls had a blast they were from Mich. and had never caught catfish. All 4 of the Flatheads are in a local pond up by you Gordhawk. Hope everyone enjoys photo.
Nice looking mess of kitty fish. We definitely will have to hit that hole when you bring that new boat up this way.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Looks like a good fishing trip... Hope you have many more to come with such luck... Thanks for the pics...

·
Registered
913 Posts
mariofish nice buck and nice 24 the best nice cat fish too:cool2:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Hey looks like you still got a couple of em flopping around there. Oh wait that's not catfish that's two girls. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts