Catfish on the Brain- Uh Oh!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Jan 31, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I didnt think it would hit me this quick, but sitting here in school first period in my computer lab class all i can think about is fishing for flathead. Do you see what you've done to me Bryan!!!:p . I cant wait to get out in the spring and until then i have to be patient and fish for channels and blues, but its going to be hard

2. CatBusster

CatBusster New Member

State:
    Out Fishing
    :) :) :)

Fishing has a habit of catching you

3. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
    hey, at lease you're able to catch cats this time of year!! I have alot of stress to relieve on that water and it's just to cold! I envy you for being able to catch anything besides shad right now.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Nate,
    Now listen to me and listen good:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Pay attention to your schooling and get good grades so you can get that high paying job that will give you lots of FREE time in the future and allow you to retire early!!
    Some advice from an old fart who should have paid more attention in school instead of thinking about fishing. Lol...W

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my words exactly!

6. Ohio_River_Rat

Ohio_River_Rat New Member

State:
    Charlestown, Indiana
    What a coincedence im sitting in my 3rd period computer class right now thinking a bout catfishin!

zac

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes Nate, I know you love fishing, but pay the price now and get a good education and good job..Or you may end up like me, working 7 days a week in a factory with little time to fish.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    To all you youngin's still in school: You don't have to get good grades just so you can go out and get a good job. Realize that it is possible for you to start your own business (90% of all companies in the U.S. are small businesses - less than 50 employees). If you're going to spend 30 -40 years working, you may as well spend them working for yourself. That way, you will be in control of how many days you can go fishing. Think about it!

9. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    dont worry guys, i've got school in check, the only reason i can get on the computer in the morning is because i work hard and get my work done, the big thing is im always busy with baseball. ANd what im goin to school for will be a game warden or in fish hatcheries and even comsidering wildlife management.

10. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Be careful, you might surprise yourself and become a professional baseball player and NEVER have time for catfishin....LOL;)

11. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    thats what my parents are hoping, i go to a pitching session 2 times a week with ex major league players. I got clocked at 88 and 89 mph last week to hopefully i can go to a good college

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    hmmmmmmmm...do I hear scholarship in your future..seems like a very good possibilty...YOU GO GUY!:thumbsup:

13. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    OR,
    ignore what I said before, blow off school, go major league and retire at 35 with millions of $$$$$ and fish the rest of your life!!...W

14. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    I have the catfish fever too Nate,i will be standing at work and find myself throwing a castnet,or casting my shimano......Lord we need to get out again soon

15. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i have it bad Steve but not to the point where im throwing an imaginary pole or castnet :blink: . but then again thats not as bad as jake shooting imaginary deer on the wall :0a30: :p

16. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    well he had help getting to that point,like beer and other achoholic beverages

17. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i know but its still really funny

18. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Mark and I might be going out thursday hopefully. If i dont go with him im still definately getting out this week. Hopefully we will have some pics for you guys

19. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    School=good:D
    Catfishin=good:D
    Goin' to school so you can catfish=great.:D
    I learned that just recently myself. :eek:

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC