Catfish Mafia!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Monsterkat11, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what ever happened to the catfish mafia?!?!?

DID THAT DIE OUT TOO?!

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Be careful, just asking about such "unspoken Topics" like that can get you followed to your local fishing hole, a couple of big smelly goons will show up, tie you up with 50# Braided line, take stink bait and smear all over you, they "Whack" your rods on the sharp rocks or impale you with the chinese Fish hook torture techniques and wont leave until you spill your guts on where your best flathead holes are:rolleyes:

I heard Jack and Mellon are two of the worst thugs in the whole orginization....You dont want these guys messing with you..........

Your Just better off paying for protection, so email me your best spots and Ill make sure the "goons" look elsewhere for there information.;)

Salmonid

3. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon wouldnt do anything to his grasshoppers. (Monsterkat11 and myself)
    :)

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Dont kid yourself, Ive seen this man in action, holding small kids heads under water asking where they got there goldfish from! Even going as far as making sure he cuts the bait so his "Grasshoppers" end up with tails and fins only for cut bait. Ive been there, seen it with my own eyes. This man is loyal only to the Mafia cultleader, some guy named "Jack", with a dark mysterious look, shaggy mustache, he is pure fishing evil.....:p

If Jack sends an order down, This Mellon guy , whose nickname is the "Gnome", acts possesed and gets this crazed look in his eyes, and starts looking for fishing tackle, he will buy it if he can, with or without the wifes permission, but if he cant do that, or if he cant find it he heads to the river and beats up young newbie catfishermen types who he has secretly been befriending for them to think they can trust him but when your not looking, or sleeping, he will sneak your gear into the bushes and throw rocks and clain a rare double hit dragged both your rods in the water at the same time, late he comes back and gathers his goodies to quiet his "fix" , these tackle junkies are becoming more of a problem everywhere I go!!! Protect yourself and trust no one!!;)

Salmonid

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO!....:thumbsup: i heard this Jack guy has even intimidated the local farmers so bad that they are giving him free reign of their land!

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I know MELLON carries enough night time protection armament so that if he tripped and fell down the accidental discharges would cover 360 degrees for at least 5 minutes.:) :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;)

7. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    here is some school freetime..mixed with a bunch of boredom!

CATFISH MAFIA!

catfishmafia2.jpg

8. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Thats a funny picture , and post , I like that part about asking little kids where they got the goldfish from LOL

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Thats to make sure none of Jacks fish make it past 4" of water...LOL:rolleyes:

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There was actually a catfish mafia on a old ohio fishing forum, most of us got kicked off because they did not like catfishermen very much..Hey guys, if your wondering about mellon, he will not have internet access till march 7th, since he moved..The catfish mafia thos were the days...By the way, I have been told I look like Charles Manson???? I dont think so, you be the judge in the pic below

11. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    HELTER-SKELTER dude!:eek: :0a5:

12. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So thats were mellon is. I have been wondering were he has been and why he hasnt jumped in on any of this.:confused:

13. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heh yeah jack, all you need now is the crazy eyes and the swastika on your forehead. haha

14. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    LMAO!!! Mark you crack me up. Holding kids heads under water!!! thats great

15. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did Mellon really have to move because the B@$$ Mafia and their sparkly boats were moving in on him?

16. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Hey Flat,

Didn't I see that picture on the post office wall . . . <gulp> . . . RUN . . . Everybody RUN!!!!!!!

17. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i didnt want to mention this, it still hurts to think about it. I was fishing with Bryan one night at the river, it was the darnest thing, i was catching all the fish and he didnt get a bite. So when i went to go to the bathroom. He hit me with his rod, when i woke up he replaced everything with bass stuff and all my fingers were broken. :grin-big: :p

18. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man all this talk about this mellon guy has me afraid to meet up with him to fish:grin-big: I knew there was a reason he said I would have to meet upi with him and flathunter:p

19. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yeah it can get a little scary sometimes.

but i thinkt he fear is worth the valuble lessons they will teach anyone who they take out for a day of fishing

everything you'll ever need to know about how NOT to fish :p:p:p

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Look closer... he does have a swaztica on his forehead.... hehehe:crying: