catfish is still around in the shadows

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by JERMSQUIRM, Nov 25, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well guys my internet is off for the next few weeks anyways but im checking in at library. been deer hunting and spending every min trying to get my family straightened out.

as of today i asked her a week ago if she would wait a few months before seperating or divorice. she said ok. so well see. shes at her moms right now but im still talking to her daily and see her often. had the kids all weekend and she came sunday and had dinner and chatted and we put the christmas tree up togather last week. tonight were going to outback steakhouse with her and the kids. so well see.

as far as im doing. lost 39lbs so far and not a drink since 24th of oct. couldnt fee better except for the hole in my heart,lol. thanks mike and norman and all those who have sent me p/ms in the recent months to say kind words. appreciated.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jeremy hang in there buddie and all will be good ,Am still praying for your family have a great Thanksgiving. God Bless

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    glad to see you and your family are doing good. prayers sent for all.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers still going out to ya Jerm. I for one am proud of what you have accomplished in these past months.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Nice looking family ya got there Jeremy. Hang in there and Happy Holidays to ya and the family.

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey Jerm! I have been gone for a few months and am tryin to get caught up on everything. Man, I'm awful sorry to hear about you and the Mrs. I hope all works out well in the end. I'm glad to hear you are takin care of yourself. Hows the yunguns? Good i hope. Take everything in stride brother, and think positive thoughts. Later, WRB.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hang in there dude. I had rather have the crap stomped out of me than to feel bad inside. Positive thoughts almost always bring positive results. Still prayin for ya big guy and i'll think about ya when i smoke that big fattie you posted in the diner awhile back.Take care and yack at us when ya can.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers sent that you guys can work things out

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to you and your family. Prayers continue to go out for you all.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Still keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Still thinking of you and your family and praying for you all. Happy thanksgiving!

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Still praying, sounds like you are on the right track. God Bless

13. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
  14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    checking in ya all. well thanksgiving was great. wife and kids showed up at 10 am and stayed till 2pm. turkey turned out great and we had a feast i attached a couple pics. went to aunts and seen the family from 1-2, i even got up at 4am for the first time in my life on black fri to get the wife some jeans for x-mas, lol. since i checked in we've got along great. still my legal wife as of now and still at her moms but we talk daily via phone and went x-mas shopping togather last saturday from 4 till 10pm. we had a lot of fun togather.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    last eve i hade the kids from 4-8pm and dana came over at 6:30 after work and had dinner and me and her and the youngest wrapped the oldests ones christmas presents while he was at bible school. we smile and laugh so much now.

oh and me. well. i have been busy. lost 41 lbs now. down to 268 today from 310. home is clean and ive been building a new counter and cabinets in shop for game processing. not a beer in almost 6 weeks. feel great. wife is loosing weight as well. we both are getting out of the depression and crap that came with the drinking. i think it will work out in time. and well be much happier and spend much more time togather.

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    here is the cabinets im working on. still working on doors and just returned home with more hinges. there 11' 9 " and then go 5' around corner. nice to find something to do with all my lonesome time.:roll_eyes:

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Sorry to hear about the bad news Jeremy. Although it sounds like you both are trying very hard to make everything work out, good for you. I wish you and yours nothing but the best, stay positive my friend and things will work out for the best.

Keep up the good work! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

18. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Looks like all is well, good deal.

19. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sorry to hear about your troubles Jeremy. I hope you get it all ironed out.

20. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I don`t drink as much anymore either and feel a lot better , things will work out for ya brother, keep your head up.