Catfish Insider

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by jim, Apr 11, 2007.

1. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Just finished reading the new Catfish Insider and feel this is one of the better issues I have seen.Lots of good stuff for everybody.Anybody else have any comments.Lots of new braids including one with some built in stretch.:big_smile:

2. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    getting thru most of the articles. I agree it is a better one then most earlier. also has a sort of picture from our Cats Incredible tourney with my buds pic. he is wearing a red hat and no shirt bending over the holding tank..

3. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

State:
    Va
    alot of good info in it, but the bad thing is, it made cheap, first 2 pages came out after i turned the page.

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Is it just me or does it seem to get thinner every year. Still one of the best magazines out there though.

5. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    where do I get it at?

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Andrew most Walmart Stores carry it. You might also try Kroger. If you can't find it there then order from Catfish Connection. They have it listed in their catalog.:big_smile:

7. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Jim,
    Does WalMart have them anywhere around this area yet?

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I got mine at Books A Million but Walmart should have it now.:big_smile:

9. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT IN YOUR AREA, YOU CAN ORDER IT FROM
    IN-FISHERMAN FOR $5 WITH NO SHIPPING OR HANDLING FEE.

10. kylekutta

kylekutta New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for all the info I will have to get my first copy!If I can find it!

11. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Andrew,
    Don't know what area you live in. St. Charles I assume, Just bought one yesterday at Quik Trip in Maplewood. Doesn't mean they all have 'em though.

12. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    got mine from walmart im mena arkansas.good reading but not near as much info.as ive found on boc.

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I also got the new 2007 Cat Guide. The 1st one came out in 1996 making this the 12th annual issue. I have 9 out of 12. I'm missing 2001, 2002 & 2003. If anyone has a copy of these years that they are willing to sell please PM me.

14. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    I got it. Its the first one ive gotten. Picked it up at giant eagle. I thought it would be a little thicker.

15. chrisblue

chrisblue New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah I've noticed that and I've also noticed that they dont do nowhere near as many catfish segments on the shows as they used to.Things have changed a little since ol Al has left the show.

16. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    For the price it could have been a little thicker. I got mine at Wal-Mart in Anna, Illinois.

17. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Id rather read catfish now i think. I was really excited for the catfish in-sider but it let me down.

18. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I thought it was OK. I will continue to buy it since they do make an effort in the first place. What I do not get is with so many magazines out about bass, how is it they can stay in business year and year, and yet it seems Catfish insider struggles to come up with new ideas for articles. There can't be that many more ways to go after bass then there are for going after catfish.

19. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    I bought my issue at The Catfish Connection Monday, so they have it. I see a couple of things I have not read before. I want more info on catching cats with crankbaits. I catch channel that way in the summer, it works.

20. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I got it at a Barnes and Noble the day it went out. Lots of interesting stuff for sure. seems to get thinner though like stated earlier.