Catfish Insider 2006 is here!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by paleocaver, Apr 6, 2006.

1. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    I've been looking for it for a month now and finally saw it at BAM. Haven't had a chance to read it but scanned through it once, looks like some newer stuff instead of the same old rigging articles. I subscribed to the long-gone catfish insider monthly (or bi-monthly) magazine. There was so little out there at the time that each month had variations of the same articles.

I have noticed that it's mostly northern and midwestern articles. Funny that most folks think of catfishing as a down-south good 'ol buy past time.

Scott

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Will look for one when we are out this afternoon.

3. Drum Andersen

Drum Andersen New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I bought one last weekend I would suggest that everyone get one they're full of info.

4. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    I got mine...there is some really good info in there.

5. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    You can find more info in here than in the Insider...with that being said...I can't take my PC into the bathroom.:conc-big:

6. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Got mine a few days ago, have to say that I miss getting it 3-4 times a year. Have about 15 mags at home that I still look at from time to time from a few years ago, don't know why they ever stoped publishing it but it'd be nice if they'd start again.

7. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sure you can, I take my laptop to the throne all the time.......LOL!:p

8. steve-o

steve-o New Member

State:
    ohio
    I got mine on wednesday!

9. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    I Couldn't Find Any Here & I Got Tired Of Waiting So I Ordered One From In-fisherman, It Costs The Same As The Cover Price & Free Shipping , It Also Got Here Quick, The Stores Here Still Don't Have Them Yet.

10. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Ok Ramrod it's time to put the laptop down. When you take the laptop to the bathroom with you there is a chance you may have a problem. LOL