catfish get together

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by mankind, Sep 8, 2008.

1. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    i love to catfish have to go it alone sometimes,i wonder if some of you would like to get together and have a catfish outing get a nite and be devoted to it let me know what you guys think:0a17:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Sounds good to me. Whenever my back is up to it I'm ready to go fishing, sometimes even when my back Isn't up to it I'm still ready.:wink::cool2:
    Me, Danny and Adam usually fish every Fri or Sat somewhere. Its getting time for the big flatties to start turning on!!!:cool2:
    Ken has made the trip down a couple times to fish with us. Its about time for all of us to get together again. Like Ken said, I went swimming a couple times....But thats been a while...:wink:

3. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Heck yah I'm up for about any thing any time unless I got a DR.appointment.I love to fish. Even if I don't catch a lot of fish I have fun.

4. DoubleG

DoubleG New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Don't forget me!!! I'm up for it as long as there is a little notice..

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Can't forget you Gary. Even though we didn't catch any fish that was a fun night when we all got together. I'll talk to Danny and try to figure something out.

6. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    sounds like all we need to do is come up with a nite discuss place and time .i love to her:smile2:e the sound of a 6500c clicker screaming at nite

7. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Larry
    What kind of work schedule do you have?? Gary and Danny work, week ends are best for big outing. John and I Works ever thing around our backs. We are temp. disable or permenatly and just don't know it jet. LOve The sound of clicker screaming just havn't heard it much latley .

8. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Alrighty then, I'm game for a trip. Bring a rain jacket if we fish this weekend. Larry do you boat or bank?

9. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I keep my rain parka tied to my tackle bag. One never knows when it will come in handy...:wink:

10. KentuckyCatfish

KentuckyCatfish New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    sounds good to me! just give me a time/day/place to be there!

11. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    You bet!!! Now that the weather has cooled off that would be a sweet deal.Chicken soup a few brewskies and some monster catfish.

12. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Boonesboro state park KY river Sat. Sept. 27