Catfish Equipment Up For Sale...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 25, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guys, I just posted some stuff on the "FOR SALE" area. I figured I'd let everyone know. I will know for sure if this stuff can be sold by Monday. It will have to eb via Pay Pal Only, unless someone can send a check overnight or bank wire, or something like that.

I am begining to hate my life.

PS-If I am not allowed to put this here, please remove it & accept my appoligies.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Whoops, forgot here is the descriptions:

Here is the deal:

As is the story of my life, which I am beginning to really hate, we've had a couple unexpected expesnes pop up & I need the $. I will know for sure by Monday, but I think I will be forced to sell sonme stuff. Payment would have to be made by Pay Pal, Bank Wire, Overnight Check, something along those lines.

Brand new ABU GARCIA BIG GAME 10000. This reel as never seen the water or anything. I paid $139.99 + tax, so a total of $150.49 from Fisherman's Qtr's in Dayton, OH. It is big enough to bring in a whale. I have it spooled w/ Berkley Big Game 40# test. If someone from the BOC would be intered in this reel I would sell it for $120 SHIPPED. Yes, I will cover the shipping. There is probablly $8 or $9 of Big Game on the reel. I forgot how much line it holds, but it's a ton of big line, yes even a ton of 40# line.

Also if someone wanted to go a little less, I have a couple Abu Garcia 6000's on Cabelas King Cat Pro rods. A couple of the 6000's may even have ABU POWER HANDLES on them. If anyone is interested in them, I will sell both the reel & rods for $45, shipped. The reels will have either Shakesphere Red Caujin or Berkley Big Game line on them. I think I have 3 of these combos.

More, If someone wanted a little something better than the King Kat Rods, I can also put the 6000's on Berkley Glow Sticks. Those will be $55, shipped. I bought the Glow Sticks last year from Catfish Connection.

One last rod/reel combo: I have a St Croix Classic Cat & Penn Pro Graph 7 (I think it's a 7, it the big size) The rod retailed for $150, I will sell this combo for $150, shipped. This will have to be shipped via UPS due to the size fo the rod. I think the reel is spooled w/ 25# Red Caujin.

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I sure hope it don't come down to you having to do that Bryan..:sad:

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've got so much thta I can get rid of half of it & not be fazed or hurt, but I am just depressed. it always seems like thigns come up, but I guess w/ a family of 5 it's going to happen.

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Sorry to hear you have to get rid of stuff to make ends meet. I have had to do it. I wish I could help you out. But I will be doing a spring cleaning and selling some stuff I don't use anymore myself.

6. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    PM me if you find you need to sell this stuff.. I'd take a 6000 on a GlowStick, preferably with the Big Game on it..... $55 is a good deal ...

All those posting the which reel/rod should I use, should jump all over this and help a brother out AND get a very good deal.... These comob's will handle most everything you'll be fishing for...

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Wow, that didnt take long. I think people have claimed enough to help out a little. Subnet Zero, I PM'd you & eveyrone else who PM'd me got one back.

So I think its safe to say that I'll be able to keep my Abu 10000 but I think everythign else is gone.

8. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    you're KILLING me mellon! when is jakki gonna sell his jon boat? i'll float him $300 right now!

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I know how ya feel Bryan, I sold my boat when I moved down here to the lake from Michigan thinking I would replace it when I got here. Well that didn't quite happen because within a month I found out I had to replace the whole septic system:mad: ..so now I everytime I go to the toilet I am using my boat..LOL..sheesh ...maybe someday I will get it replaced.:eek:

10. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Pm didnt make it??? can you try to resend it...