Catfish dynamite?

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by catfish_jordan, Aug 28, 2006.

1. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    has any body tried catfish dynamite dyna-bites sausage caused linkes. just got this bait from wal-mart tonight and just wandering if anybody has tried it with good luck.
    thanks

dont let your kid be the one that got away:big_smile:

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    in ohio it is illegal to use dynamite to fish... of couse unless ur a redneck hillbilly... lol j/k... i tryed some before and havent caught the first thing on it.... they are good to use. because u can use them OVER AND OVER again. but i use mine about 2 or 3 times.... good luck. maybe u can catch more than me.. or its just the 70' lbers that hit on em....hmmm.... River here i come. :)

3. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I have not hd that much luck with it . I use Henry's

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Like I've said in all of those other topics...I have had NO LUCK at all using store-bought catfish bait. Maybe it's just me...

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I think I tried a couple time a few years ago when I was fishing for channels. Those are those Sausage link looking things right? I didnt get a bite on em..
    Sonny's and DK Punch bait is the way to go imho.. Hard to get skunked on either of those...

6. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    I have never had much luck with the store bought stink baits in the river I fish, but I fish out in Monticello, In sometimes right by the damn of the river and it works there ok. So I guess I don't know what to tell you except I think it is hit or miss with that stuff so good luck.

7. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    The darn stuff just melted off my hook. Han to rebait every 10 min. Wasn't fishing a stream either. Get some DK or Magic Bait. Tons better.

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I had the same problem, but did manage a couple of big bream on it, no catfish.

9. rocket256

rocket256 Well-Known Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Name:
    McGill
    I never tried it.

10. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Have never had any luck on store bought prepared baits seems like the only "fish" that got caught was me. just my experience :roll_eyes:

11. lingcod76

lingcod76 New Member

State:
    california
    I had a few friends whom tried it with little success. The dip baits seems to work better in our neck of the woods, on the sacto-delta.

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Ive never used the bites but I have used the catfish dynamite dip bait and loved it

13. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    lol i tried hot dog weiners no luck but good snackin:big_smile: