Catfish contest

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Timber Cat, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Just wanted to let you all know that when I passede by the County Line bait and tackle shop tonight in Castle Hayne they had a catfish contest listed on their sign out front.Think it said 3/28.I take it that is March 28 .If they are open when I go back by in the morning I will stop in and see what its about.Or if any of you know fill us in :smile2:. Take care

Timber

2. outdoorX

outdoorX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i know they have a contest running for this entire month, where if you bring your fish in and let him weight it and take a picture( costs you 5 dollars) at the end of the month big fish winner gets the whole pot....

3. mhbomber

mhbomber New Member

State:
    Wilmington
    He told me about this tourny and said he has not decided if it was going to be during the day or at night....i think he said he was going to allow bush hooks and whatnot but don't quote me on that.

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I had heard the same thing about allowing any type of fishing method and sorry, but I'm not down with that. It'll be hard to fish with 6 rods and beat 25 bush hooks. If he has one that's rod and reel only I'd do that, or hell bush hook only. That's what he should do is have 2 classes and see what happens:cool2:

5. outdoorX

outdoorX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i agree with the two classes, maybe when i stop down this weekend ill drop a hint to him. maybe see if we cant get him to run that every month. that would be pretty cool. im always up for winning all you guy's money lol