Catfish Connection

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by canepole, Aug 21, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Boys, they got some realy good deals at catfish connection and there's a link on the top of the page.
    I like using the gamagatu 10 ot hooks and if I buy them around here from B/pro or cabelas I normaly pay around four bucks for five of them, C/conn has them for around ten bucks for $25. I love to save money and this is the place to save some on suppies....

2. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    The Catfish Connection is only a short drive from my home, so I drive there often. They sell quality gear at great prices.

3. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I love the prices and they ship it out quick also.

4. hookeye

hookeye New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey thanks for the plug guy's, I'll check em out!

5. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Make sure you ask for them a catalog, they will put it in your order free of charge.

6. cat4life

cat4life New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    Looks like a good place to shop and save. I'll have to get something from there.

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I order from them almost weekly. Canepole is right, they have some great deals. I am going to start odering once per month so I can save on the shipping. Also a few brothers and I are ordering together to share on the shipping cost. They are great folks over there more than willing to help.

8. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Cut me in on this shipping deal Robb I just paid $20.00 to rush me my jars of sonny's.

-brian

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sure thing bro. Me, Vince, Sarah and Mark are putting in an order in a week or two. More the cheaper of shipping. ;)

10. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    They are a sponsor of the boc and you can click on there link and go to a on line catalog, or you can get them to send you one so you can put it in your
    office {BATHROOM} thats where mine is hahahha

11. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Cane! thanks for the heads up. I will check em out.

12. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Does anyone know if they have a store at their location? I would like to drive up there sometime and pick some stuff up and look at it before i buy. Its only about 3 hours away from me.

13. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    Yes, they have a store at their location. It is more like a common bait shop than a fancy store but they have everything listed in their catalog availible. It is one of my favorite places to go.

14. Nate

Nate New Member

State:
    OH - IO
    There should be a Catfish Connection in every town!

I'm hooked on them now. BPS and Cabelas have seen the last of my cash.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya wont be dissapointed in paying a couple bucks for a catalog. im lucky. its about an hr drive for me. i have visited them about 4 times this year. if gas goes down i might go back lol. its was about the same as shipping to drive down but now i don't know.

16. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Placed a first-time order by internet on Tuesday pm, got a phone call late that afternoon about 1 item they were out of, replaced it with another. Recieved the completed order today, Thursday.
    Can't ask for better service and delivery than that from IL to SC. I will definitely use them again. Their pricing was good on what I ordered, and they had some items that I just haven't been able to find anywhere else.