catfish connection

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by kaskas, Dec 29, 2005.

1. kaskas

kaskas New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey guys, does catfish connection have a store in Pana Il, or are they strictly an on-line merchandiser. Going to be in the Pana Il area today and wanted to swing by if I could. The web site gives hours of operation but not a street address, so probably just online. Thanks, Aaron

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    They do have a store in Pana. Stop by and see ChuckB while your there too. He'll tell you how to get there. Chuck's office is on hiway 51 just north of the bowling alley. Great Northern Homes is where he works. And if you go to Catfish Connection better make sure you have lot's of money of at least an empty credit card, hard not to buy a lot there. LOL

3. kaskas

kaskas New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You just made a 100 mile trip up to my Mothers with the Kids and Wife almost as good as hanging into a realy big'n. Thanks

4. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Click here to send Chuck a PM and let Chuck know you're coming, just in case he's working out of the office. You won't meet a better person in Pana. He'll show you where it is.

5. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    Kaskas, I am going to be out of the office a lot today so if you haven't left yet give me a call at 2178279631 and I will give you directions to get there as it is pretty difficult to find. You can call that # anytime today and I can help you with directions.

6. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    If for some reason you can't get a hold of Chuck. It is just up the road from his place. I'm not sure of the direction. But Catfish Connection is just straight ahead of the flashing read light intersection. It is not very big. It looks like a blue pole barn. Hope this helps

7. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Chuck, careful with that phone, Mary Anns a watching and waiting.

8. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
    OMG I can see it now. My cell phone is going to ring at 3 in the morning, my wife will answer, and it will be Maryann. lol :eek: