Catfish Connection?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Rottdog, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could tell me what the standard rate shipping time is on an order from Catfish Connection? I made an order last week and haven't received it yet.

Thank You,
    Garrett

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The last order I made by credit card on line, with standard shipping, came in three days. I thought that was pretty darn fast. If you are worried go on line and send John an E mail.
    :0a26:

3. lobo

lobo New Member

State:
    ks
    i have made 3 orders this year 2 came within a week the one the pole he didn't have waited awhile then decided to subsitute other one for it

4. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    Most of my orders from there are in within 3 to 5 days.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Garrett I get quick shiping here in So. Illinois. Most of the time is 2 days. If you need quicker info on your order call 1-800-929-5025 between the hours of 8:00-5:00. John will be glad to answer your questions. Great Bunch of People.:lol: :smile2:

6. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Did you order in the middle of the week? if so, it should be there in the next 2 days.

7. TONTO

TONTO New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    I've ordered several times from Catfish Connection and usually receive the items in 3 days.

8. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Im in NC. Mine have all come in 3 days. Great place to get everything catfish:cool2:

9. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    It only took me about 6 or 7 days to get my order. I figured since it was my first order from them, it would take longer than that.