Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming this November 19-20 we will be in Kansas City Mo at the Kansas City Convention center for our first mid-west show. If you live in the area be sure to stop by and see the nation's largest catfishing-specific trade show, where all the newest and hottest brands will be there offering their products. Seminars from top anglers both days. It's more like a family reunion here at the conference. Meet new friends that you only know thru social media or hang out with old friends. Come on out and have some fun folks.
See ya there.

Steve Douglas

·
Premium Member
Bill. South Dakota
2,221 Posts
Depends on weather. Will not travel in blizards anymore. After all, KC only 6 hours.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
D,, especially pulling that trailer your going to need to get all that new gear home. 😊

It is great to get a better price when buying more than one rod with no shipping costs. If anyone knows someone that can't make the trip but would like a new rod that is the same brand that you want, they can help you get a better price.

Just food for thought.

·
Registered
Dave from ohio
1,682 Posts
It is by far the best place to buy cat rods. You can pick each one up, compare it to others, and as tom said, no shipping.

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
The seminars are good also. I always try to check which seminars are on which day and since I only get to go for one day, the seminars usually determine which day is best for me.

You will get plenty of standing on hard floors so wear comfortable shoes.

As with most special events, chow is overpriced so give that some thought before you get there.

Enjoy your trip. Rehearse your explanation and reasoning before you get back home and have to explain it to your wife. Explain to the better half that buying multiple rods got you a good discount so you did it to save money. Wives shouldn't have any issues with saving money. A good story can mean the difference between a scolding and really being in the dog house. lol

tight lies

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
BE, I have not seen a schedule yet but have not gone looking for one. At the Louisville Conference the schedule is often late coming out. It alway seems hard to get multiple speakers individual schedules coordinated. But it will eventually be posted on the new conference schedule.

Now this is not official but has been my experience having been to all the prior conferences.

Hopefully if anyone sees the seminar schedule or other details about the KC Conference they will post it here for all to see.

tight lines.

Reactions: prlwng

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
[QUOTE="twaskom, post: 3404258, member: 709
Enjoy your trip Explain to the better half that buying multiple rods got you a good discount so you did it to save money.
tight lies[/QUOTE]

She can try to explain all she wants, I know what fishing stuff cost, I know how many rods she already has and I know any new rods or reels she drags home will be because of want not need.
Of course I learned long ago that the better fishing equipment she buys the better equipment I get to use so I just let her have at it.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts