Catfish America TV Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Nov 12, 2007.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Anyone around here have direct TV? I was wonderig if anyone does have it, and gets the channel that the Catfish America show is on, and if so what package that comes in? Kind of a weird question, wasnt sure want forum to post in...Thanks all

2. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    The show is on the sportsmans channel, and I have Direct TV and have called them about 5 times trying to get it, and they claim that they dont even offer it, so I guess we cant get it.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Direct TV does not even offer it. Some local cable companies offer it. But not in the So. Ill. area. Bummer.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    so who will tape it and post so we can see it. lol maybe there is a place on the web to view it? i would like to see it too but like you all i have direct.

5. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well I guess thats better than nothing, what a bunch of crap. As much as people in this country hunt and fish your not gonna have that channel?? When you sign up on the web site, can you see past episodes, or just the new ones that are aired on Saturdays?:hell_boy:

7. Catfish Huntr

Catfish Huntr New Member

State:
    Millersport, Ohio
    I went to the sportsman channel website and looked up catfishing america and here the website for it http://www.visualfilms.com/specialevents.php
    Also it says that Dish network carries the channel. I have dish and the outdoor channel but it is domminated by hunting and on the weekend it is all trucks and mud running.:angry: Thats ok if I was watching the truck channel but I really like a good mix of hunting and fishing not paid programming and trucks. I think that with the catfish america show that will be enough to make me change.:wink:

Catfish Huntr

8. Catfish Huntr

Catfish Huntr New Member

State:
    Millersport, Ohio
    Well all Dish does not carry it either. "That stinks"!:angry:

9. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Thats should be a felony in my book...:ah:

10. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I know i have Dish and cant get it.

11. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    i have time warner digital cable and its on channel 176

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Anyone heard that Direct TV commercial on the Radio, the one about the diehard fisherman??? Just found that to be kind of Ironic seeing as how the don't carry this channel....lol:angry:

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Not up here... :embarassed: