Catfish 6/15/07 Night Fishing Lake Chickamauga

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by foodsaver, Jun 16, 2007.

1. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Me and Jeff headed out after work yesterday to do a little fishing. I packed the boat up in a hurry and didn't think to bring a spotlight whoops! but more on that later. We stopped at my first spot which in the past has been very good to me on the larger fish, however tonight we only picked up an 8 lber. We fished there until about 9:15 we then went out to a hump in the main channel that always seems to hold fish. Depending on which way the current feels like it is pulling I anchor on the downstream side or the upstream side. tonight we anchored on the downstream side by about 9:30 we had 2 fish very close to 20 lbs one that went right at 15 and then a 10 and some smaller ones as well. The action was fast and furious for a good little bit with us having 3 fish on at one time, we actually had to net 2 of them together! It was a good time with a good friend I think I may do a little night fishing this summer. So anyway without the spotlight we wandered around for about an hour looking for the boat ramp which was no good and I dont think I will leave the light again! All the bigger fish came on skipjacks and the smaller fish were on chicken breast.

2. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    here are some pictures

Attached Files:

3. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    here are more pictures

Attached Files:

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Short of not having a light you all had a heck of a night. Good report.

5. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    here are some others

Attached Files:

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice Bluecatfish!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great shots and a good story. Hard to believe ya got them usein power pro. LOL! Thanx for sharein.

8. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Im guessing that the deleware is super rocky? I dont think I would use it in the rocks as much.