Catching Perch and Crappie on Wylie

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Jul 8, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    After the next Carolina Catfish Club meeting at T-Bones on the Lake we will be heading out in some boats to catch some perch and crappie. Bowlerman is a seasoned crappie fisherman and will show us how to catch these fish at night in the summer.

The meeting is this coming Monday July 13th at 7:00pm. Come hungry and plan to eat!! Drop us an e-mail or chime in on this thread to let us know if you plan to attend.

The address is 3990 Hwy. 49, Lake Wylie, SC. T-Bone is right beside the Buster Boyd Bridge as you cross Lake Wylie.

2. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    George and I both should be there. We should also be going out afterwards for the crappie and white perch catching.

3. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    i will be there

4. dumpysinclair

dumpysinclair New Member

State:
    SC
    Any clue on how late y'all plan to fish/be out?

I'll be driving to and from Columbia each day that week from Rock Hill, so not sure when I'll get back. I hope to be back in time to at least make the meeting. I'd definitely like to learn how to catch crappie. My pontoon is sick... should be in the shop by then but I doubt I have it back in time. July 3 was a rough night for me on Wylie--didn't catch a thing but one of my pontoons filled up with water...but it wouldn't have stung so bad if I had at least caught something!

5. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Ill have to see how monday flows when it gets here, but I'd like to come eat with yall. Bringing the family is welcome right?

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Well probally try and get on the water around 9 and stay out for a few hours. Well hold the "meeting part" while eating dinner(all you can eat ribs, if they have gas this time)

Terry, the family is welcome to come.

7. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    I will be there for the meeting.

8. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Oh man Ill hurt myself with all you can eat ribs. I love some ribs.