Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
I need to get away for a bit! hope you all have a good fishing season.... rollo
OMG!!!!
What are those other Ohio Boyz gonna do with you being absent!!! You seem to be the only one to keep them straight, LOL!!!!
I can see it now....
They will be swinging from every entry gate at every pay-as-u-fish place in Ohio, LOL!!! Gonna be utter Caos I tell ya!!!!
Back to using chicken livers and worms!!!
Back to barbie poles and 10lb test line!!!
Back to Green Carp fishing, LMAO!!!!!

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
He is probably going fishing, its pretty nice out there. If I didnt have to work I would have thought of it.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
had a bad day yesterday, and a few things sent me over the top. And yes mellon me and jack's competiton is still on... just needed to step away for a few hours:wink: rollo
Man' Rollo, I hope it was something I said. I haven't put any one over the top for a long time. It would be nice to know that I could still do it! lmao :eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Rollo, If you hadn't come back, we'd have to listen to ryanG tell us how good hot dogs are for flathead bait. I personally don't think I could stand it for too long lol.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Boy Howdy, catch a few monster blues on the James and don't want to associate with us common folk:smile2:. j/k buddy, sometimes you just have to step away for a few:wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Gary, you shoulda seen those Bahama Mama's we used the second day. Biggest hot dogs I have ever seen.
Do you remember John Holmes? Just WOW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.