Catch monster 3d catfish when the real ones won't bite!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catman529, Oct 27, 2006.

1. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK, I have had this game and its great for when you're not fishing. There are several lakes you can go to and you can drive the boat around the lakes and catch bass, walleye, bream, crappie, perch, pike, musky, trout and of course catfish. My biggest flathead was 94lb at Toledo Bend. The line sizes range from 4lb to 25lb. You can fish in tournaments or compete with friends with the multiplayer option. These cats bite lures! Click the link below to download the trial or buy the full version. Only 19.99!

http://www.trygames.com/game/aff=trygames/vid=729a11588385b19db6cd320060e8fdad

Here are some screenshots I took:

pbscr1.jpg
    pbscr2.jpg
    pbscr3.jpg

2. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    heres 3 more screenshots:

pbscr4.jpg
    pbscr5.jpg
    pbscr6.jpg

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    game looks awesome gonna play now!

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know I'd love it!Just might give it a try!Looks like lots of fun.:cool2:

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    thats neat i also like the www.hunterdan bowfishing demo check this one out too:confident: ps this looks like me but without the hair and goatee hahaha

6. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    That Hunter Dan game is awesome! I only had the demo for a while, but hten I deleted it. I got the In Fisherman game and its pretty AWESOME!!! I downloaded it last year when I broke my collar bone playing lacrosse (1 of vary few Louisiana teams, first in district, haha!) :sad2:

But yeah, it was 20 dollars and I had some gift card so I got it....Installed it on 3 computers and I'de have carp/catfish fishing tournaments with my cousin and my next door neighbor, it was great!

You can also fish catfish tournaments!

**My only complaint is that the weights of the smallmouth almost ALWAYS exceed the largemouth weights (its common to catch 6 pound smallmouths), all the bream are a pound, and there are no gar.:sad2: I tried to change the game file, but couldn't find something to open the .PAK file.

It is an awesome game nonetheless.
    http://www.boldgames.com/infisherman.html

7. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    In-Fisherman FT is the next game on my list!!
    ps - most of those games dont have gar, i guess they're not popular enough:sad2:

8. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    man, it wont work for me! lol. it just freezes up. you know of any other ones that might work?

9. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    looks cool. ive been lookin for a good panfish/ catfish game, but seems most all i find are nasty old bass games. gunna try this one.

10. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    not workin for me either. i just get a blank green screen and music. might try redownloading later. gave me a good excuse to update my vid driver anyway.

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've been playing Mark Davis pro bass challenge (or something like that) at a friend's and we were wondering if there were any catfish games out there. Hope to find something for PS2. Thanks though. At least now I know they are out there.

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    im gonna have to give this a try it looks like a blast

13. StuBone278

StuBone278 New Member

State:
    south central Louisiana
    I played In Fisherman last night and noticed a few things. One is that the biggest catfish I have caught was a flathead and only about 18 pounds. The weights seem to be a little weird in the game. The blues and channels also are almost always suspended. The biggest blue I got was only 1lb.9oz. and there are TONS of carp, and they will hit just about any lure in the tacklebox! The only thing is they seem to top out at 20 pounds.

A plus is the depthfinder, you can change lures/line weight underwater by pressing B to access the tacklebox (Haha I love that part), and I went into the game file and changed the music to my own so it will play music I like while fishing.

(If anyone else can figure how to do this, I highly reccomend Dangerous by the Doobie Brothers for the main menu theme song!!):cool2:

14. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    mine wont even download lol. ah it looks fun though.

15. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    For those of you who can't play it, it does have some requirements like DirectX 8 (or 9, I can't remember). Sorry about that.

I will be back here soon with a link to an entire gallery of screenshots that I am working to put together. Keep your eye out here...

16. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    Theres an old game called Trophy Bass i think and it wasn't as cool/off graphics (all the fish were seen like the usually are in the water as shadowy figures) as that but you could catch the catfish no problem... heaviest line was 30 lb and you use the large grub and cast near a cat (shadow with wiskers) and the fight was on... largest i caught was 80 lb i think(it was many years ago) but i had on others which spooled me... Kind of cool actually... helped me in real life with knowing my drag better and knowing when its too much or too light...

17. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I think I might have try that demo. I like the In-fisherman demo better, I might get the In-fisherman game.

18. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    im getting the in-fisherman game i wanted to let you guys know that they have it at traget for 9.99! good deal i think.

19. Bullet_Ride

Bullet_Ride New Member

State:
    AZ
    I've played this before, it was pretty cool.

20. LiveWire

LiveWire New Member

State:
    LaVergne, Tennessee
    I've wondered if there were a game like this available! Thanks!