Catch A Big One For ME!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Blade4130, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Hi Guys, I will be off in Arkansas for the next three weeks. I wish each and every one of you the catch of a lifetime and a wonderful holiday weekend. It looks like I won't be able to bring a pole with me without paying a ton. I hate airlines these days. So three full weeks of no fishing is going to suck big time. The last three nights of fishing hasn't been good for me until after 10:00 last night. After using everything in the book and not catching hardly anything. I put on a live three inch bluegill and got a solid five pound channel right off the bat. I cought a couple more small gills at the dock and managed to land a couple more nice fish before having to pack it in for the night. With all the rain this evening maybe that will turn the cats on in both lakes and rivers. I wish every one well and I hope to fish with some of you when I return:smile2:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    have a safe trip brother

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Hey Don have a safe trip. Dont forget to get ahold of me when you get back and we will hit the river.

Tom

4. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Thanks guys, I am just about on my way out. I will get a hold of you Tom when I get back and am looking forward to it. Have a wonderful holiday weekend:big_smile:

Don