Catawba Catfish Club Merchandise

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by martygreen, Jan 27, 2010.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We got our first order in today.Yall give us some feedback on what ya think and what else you would like to see us stock.We will probably get some hoodies on the next order if the interest is there.
    The Tee Shirts wil sell for $12 each and be available in just about every size in the future,the first batch though we only got S,L,XL and XXL.If you need a different size than that let us know and we can try to get it on the next order.We will probably mix a couple or three different colors as well.
    The stickers will sell for $3 each,give us some feedback on these as well.

Attached Files:

2. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    A couple more

Attached Files:

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Man I really like the look of the shirts and the decals. I think yall did a good job on the layout of them. Can't wait to get a couple of shirts and decals.

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Looks real good, I will definatly get a hooded sweat shirt if ya'll decide to get some made.

5. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I'D like to have 1 large and 1 x-large

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Looking good. Ill still take my origional order next weekend.... 1-XL 1-XXL and 2 stickers

7. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Keychains would be nice-maybe the floating kind!The merchandise looks awesome.I'll take 2 decals & 1-large shirt next weekend.

8. net man

net man New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I NEED A XL THANKS

9. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    you going to have the shirts at the tourneys I want a large an sticker

10. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Bumping this one up again,I am placing another order tommorow,so we will have shirts and stickers for sale again on the 20th at Wateree

11. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    Marty can you get Pocket-Ts? I know it may cost a little extra but let me know. Thanks

12. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    At the tournament on the 20th will you have different colors on the shirts? What other colors will you be getting?

13. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    JD the Pocket Tees are available but we decided to go without them due to the Logo on the front,may do some in the future but not at this time.
    Dean,we will have 2 colors,Royal Blue Shirts with White lettering and Sand with Royal Blue lettering.
    We will have S,M,L,XL,2X

14. bruce edmunds

bruce edmunds New Member

State:
    southcarolina
    marty put me down for xl sand shirt and a sticker

15. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I need a lg and x-lg sand shirt also. May just get a sticker to, look cool on my truck. If i'm unable to fish the tournament i will at least come down for the weigh in and get my shirts and see who the lucky fishermen are. I'm looking to fish it but will be watching the weather closely.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  16. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has bought shirts,stickers and decals the past 2 tournaments.We have sold 49 shirts,19 Stickers and 13 Decals.Thanks for supporting the Club and wearing them to help get out the word on our series.We will continue to have more available at each tournament.Thanks again Marty and Jeff

17. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We had several people who asked about buying the Hooded Sweatshirts like the ones Jeff and I were wearing Saturday.We are going to make those available to you,we are going to take orders for those though to keep from keeping alot of cash tied up.If you wish to purchase one just send me a PM or post it here along with your size needed.We are going to stick with one color on these and it will be the Sand/Blue Lettering on them.They will be available in S,M,L,XL,2X.We may can get a bigger size if needed but may only come in Gray or White.We will try our best to keep them all uniform in color if we can.They have the same logo and lettering as the Tee Shirts.The cost of these will be $20 each,larger sizes may be a couple dollars more dependant upon price.So if you want one or more post up your size and name and we will get them ordered and try to have them for you by next tournament .

Attached Files:

18. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Put me down for 1 large hooded sweatshirt.