Catawba Catfish Club 2010 Schedule and Rules

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by martygreen, Nov 9, 2009.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Catawba Catfish Club
    2010 Tournament Schedule
    1-30-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Day
    7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in
    2-20-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Day
    3-27-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Day
    4-17-2010 Lake Monticello @ Hwy 99 Access Day
    5-15-2010 Fishing Creek Resivoir @ Hwy 21 Access Day
    6-26-2010 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Access Night
    6:00pm-2:00am 2:30am weigh in
    7-24-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Night
    8-28-2010 Lake Wateree @ Wateree Creek Access Night
    9-18-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Night
    3 Fish Limit Per Boat on All Tournaments
    All Fish Must Be Alive to be Weighed,No Dead Fish Will Be Weighed
    $20 Entry Fee Per Person,Limit 4 Per Boat
    95% Payback to Top 15% of the Field
    $10 Optional Big Fish Pot-100% Payback to Single Biggest Fish
    Complete Rules will be available at Launch Site or on Website
    Contacts-Marty Green-803-372-1623 Visit us at www.catawbacatfishclub.com
    Jeff Green-803-371-0517 Email us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com

Catawba Catfish Club​
    2010 Rules​
    Contact Numbers-Marty Green 803-372-1623 Visit us at www.catawbacatfishclub.com
    Jeff Green 803-371-0517 Email us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com
    Payouts will be awarded to the Top 15% of the Field with 95% Payback
    0-10 Boats-1st 65%,2nd 30%
    11-20 Boats-1st 50%,2nd 30%,3rd 15%
    21-30 Boats-1st 40%,2nd 30%,3rd 20%,4th 5%
    31-40 Boats-1st 40%,2nd 25%,3rd 15%,4th 10%,5th 5%
    100% Big Fish Payout to Single Biggest Fish{Optional Entry of $10 Per Boat}
    Entry Fee will be $20 Per Person up to 4 Entries per Boat, Children Under 16 fish Free
    3 Fish Weigh in ,Must Be Alive To Be Weighed,No Dead Fish will be weighed.
    This is a Team Event,even though you enter individually,All Boats fish as a Team,No more than 4 Entrants per Boat.
    2.In case of Extreme water/weather conditions,Catawba Catfish Club reserves the right to postpone or Cancel the event.
    3.All Boats will leave Launch site at designated Blast off time,No Trailoring will be allowed,NO Saving of Spots to fish will be allowed and No Bank Fishing by any Entrant.
    4.Teams must compete from a boat and remain in the boat during tournament hours,Fishing within50 yards of a Marina gas Pump or within 50 yards of an anchored competitors boat is prohibited.
    5.All Fish must be caught on Rod and Reel.A Maximum of 8 Rods per boat may be used at one time.No Catfish may be taken by Jugs,Limblines or Trotlines.
    6.Teams must comply with All Local,State Fishing and Boating Regualtions,Use of PFDs and Killswitches are strongly encouraged by all competitors,Fishing and Boating Licenses are the responsibility of Entrants.
    7.Any Commercial or Natural Bait will be allowed.No chumming 48 hours prior to event.
    8.Blue,Channel,Flathead and White Cats may be weighed,A Team Limit of 3 Fish per Boat must be weighed in alive.15” minimum length on all catfish to be weighed.
    9.Any Team having a member who fails or refuses to take a polygraph test or whose condition does not permit administration of a test because of contestants use of alchohol or drugs[ Moderate-Extreme] will be disqualified and that team will not be allowed to participate in Future Catawba Catfish Club Events.
    10.Any protest must be made within 15 minutes of Final Weiugh in in writing with rule Number/s broken.Ruling will be made by Catawba Catfish Club Directors and their decision is Final.
    11.Wanton Unsportsmanlike conduct may be grounds for disqualification if circumstances require.Please NO Alchohol or Tobacco Products at weigh in.Please use Extreme caution with Alchohol during tournament hours.Its your decision to consume,please Drink responsibly if you chose to do so.
    12.No
    one allowed on Tournament waters 8 hours prior to Tournament except to catch bait with castnet or ultra light tackle.
    13.Weigh in will begin 30 minutes after Tournament end.In case of a tie for a position,Tiebreaker will be Team with Biggest Fish will earn the Higher Spot.
    14.Sign up will begin 2 hours prior to advertised Start time.Captains meeting may be called prior to start of event if cause arises.Know all of the rules beforehand.
    15.The Catawba Catfish Club,Its Directors or Contestants are not and will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries at any Catawba Catfish Club Tournament or Event.
    16.Channel 69 on Marine VHF Radio will be monitored during tournament hours to report trouble or need of assistance by any competritor .
    -The Catawba Catfish Club and their events are Family oriented,Please No Profanity or rude behavior. Proper Dress Attire during events and weigh in to project a good image of the club.
    -By participating you agree to have your name and photo on our website or Local News and magazines
    -Thank You for your participation and Cooperation on these rules.
    Catawba Catfish Club​

2. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Moderator please make this a sticky at the top of the board.Thanks

3. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    All right guys here it is,You have been waiting for it.Mark em down on your Calenders.Gonna be a good year in 2010.
    The website has also been updated with this info.

4. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks for the early schedule. I looks like its going to be a good season. I pmed you a couple questions.:eek:oooh:

5. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the early schedule. It looks like it is going to be a great year. I am very excited to have Fishing Creek thrown in to the mix. I think it will be fun, and who knows what might get caught out of there.:wink:

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Thanks Marty and Jeff. Im looking forward to the new season. I like toe location changes for the day events at Wateree, plus they have food and drinks right there at the ramp. How early do they open for breakfast???

7. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    glad to see the schedule, my only ??? is why did you change the number of rods you can use?

8. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Before we were open to any mumber of competitors fishing from 1 boat as long as it was within regulations.We have dropped that in favor of only 4 maximum persons per boat.8 rods will still give a boat of 4 2 rods apeice.We were gonna drop it to 6 rods per boat to get in line with Cabelas Rules,we opted for 8 instead.
    I am in the works to get our club joined up with Cabelas to be King Kat Qualifiers.The paperwork has been submitted to them,just waiting to hear back,hopefully that will be soon and I can make an announcement on that.
    One thing that will have to happen when we become a Qualifying series is,only 2 people per boat will quaify for the Classic.That will be the Captain of the boat and 1 person of his chosing from the boat.Only 2 can qualify unless under 16 years old or over 65 or be disabled/handicapped and then a 3rd will quaify.I hope I am not mispeaking on that part,I will know more soon.If a Team has already quailfyed it will drop down to the next available Team.The Top 2 teams qualify from each tourney by the way.You still will be required to fish/enter at least 1 Cabelas Qualifier though.
    Moe info on all that will come soon though,when and if we are approved.That is the main reason for some of the changes though,to get better in line with their rules,who knows maybe next year we will go total Cabelas rules to avoid any conflict in various club rules.
    Hope this helps out Jeff.

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I like it!:big_smile: Lets get ready to fish!:big_smile:

10. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Probably trying to work toward being a king kat qualifying series.:roll_eyes:

11. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Marty, thanks for the info! If I can get a hold of another boat, I am hoping to be able to fish all the Wateree and the Monty touneys. Good luck with the Cabelas deal, hope that goes through! That would be great for your club!

12. cattastrophe

cattastrophe New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the schedual , I have been thinking of where I would go fishing on those dates now I guess I know. See ya on the waters and thanks again on the post and the Cabelas thing.

13. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    thanks marty I like the new rule live fish only looking foward to fishing some of the new lakes on the scedule

14. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks Marty and Jeff for getting the schedule out so early. I'm looking foward to fishing them all. Did you guys decide not to go with the points system this year or is that still a work in progress? I like all the rule changes aspecially the live fish rule. See you guys on the water.

15. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Can't wait, its going to be a good yr 2010.:big_smile:

16. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    as long as my motor will cooperate i should be fishing most of them maybe not all of the wylie ones but i may try some on wylie. look foward to fishin with yall again next year

17. Kevin G

Kevin G New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Definitely looking forward to some Wateree Tournys. Fishing creek will also be a added bonus. Can't wait.

18. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Is all them middle of the month dates correct?? 4/17, 5/15?? Writing em down and want to be sure:big_smile:

19. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Yes they are Dean,We had to change a couple from the normal last weekend of the month due to me the fact that I will be on call those weekends{work Sux}.

20. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Team BIG STUFF is cited!!!!:wink: