Catawba Catfish Club 2010 Schedule and Rules{Revised]

Discussion in 'Catawba Catfish Club' started by martygreen, Dec 14, 2009.

1. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I had a slight overlook on the previous 2010 Schedule and Rules that I had released.The error was on the last 2 Lake Wateree locations.Jeff and I had discussed changing all Wateree events to Dutchman Creek Marina and Access.I had somehow corrected the first 2 locations but not the last 2.So here is the new complete Schedule and Rules.Sorry for the error.The webite has also been updated with this info as well:wink:

Catawba Catfish Club
    2010 Tournament Schedule
    1-30-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Day
    7:00am-3:00pm 3:30pm weigh in
    2-20-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Day
    3-27-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Day
    4-17-2010 Lake Monticello @ Hwy 99 Access Day
    5-15-2010 Fishing Creek Resivoir @ Hwy 21 Access Day
    6-26-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Night
    6:00pm-2:00am 2:30am weigh in
    7-24-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Night
    8-28-2010 Lake Wateree @ Dutchman Creek Access Night
    9-18-2010 Lake Wylie @ Buster Boyd Access Night
    3 Fish Limit Per Boat on All Tournaments
    All Fish Must Be Alive to be Weighed,No Dead Fish Will Be Weighed
    $20 Entry Fee Per Person,Limit 4 Per Boat
    95% Payback to Top 15% of the Field
    $10 Optional Big Fish Pot-100% Payback to Single Biggest Fish
    Complete Rules will be available at Launch Site or on Website
    Contacts-Marty Green-803-372-1623 Visit us at www.catawbacatfishclub.com
    Jeff Green-803-371-0517 Email us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com

Catawba Catfish Club​
    2010 Rules​
    Contact Numbers-Marty Green 803-372-1623 Visit us at www.catawbacatfishclub.com
    Jeff Green 803-371-0517 Email us at catawbacatfishclub@yahoo.com
    Payouts will be awarded to the Top 15% of the Field with 95% Payback
    0-10 Boats-1st 65%,2nd 30%
    11-20 Boats-1st 50%,2nd 30%,3rd 15%
    21-30 Boats-1st 40%,2nd 30%,3rd 20%,4th 5%
    31-40 Boats-1st 40%,2nd 25%,3rd 15%,4th 10%,5th 5%
    100% Big Fish Payout to Single Biggest Fish{Optional Entry of $10 Per Boat}
    Entry Fee will be $20 Per Person up to 4 Entries per Boat, Children Under 16 fish Free
    3 Fish Weigh in ,Must Be Alive To Be Weighed,No Dead Fish will be weighed.
    This is a Team Event,even though you enter individually,All Boats fish as a Team,No more than 4 Entrants per Boat.
    2.In case of Extreme water/weather conditions,Catawba Catfish Club reserves the right to postpone or Cancel the event.
    3.All Boats will leave Launch site at designated Blast off time,No Trailoring will be allowed,NO Saving of Spots to fish will be allowed and No Bank Fishing by any Entrant.
    4.Teams must compete from a boat and remain in the boat during tournament hours,Fishing within50 yards of a Marina gas Pump or within 50 yards of an anchored competitors boat is prohibited.
    5.All Fish must be caught on Rod and Reel.A Maximum of 8 Rods per boat may be used at one time.No Catfish may be taken by Jugs,Limblines or Trotlines.
    6.Teams must comply with All Local,State Fishing and Boating Regualtions,Use of PFDs and Killswitches are strongly encouraged by all competitors,Fishing and Boating Licenses are the responsibility of Entrants.
    7.Any Commercial or Natural Bait will be allowed.No chumming 48 hours prior to event.
    8.Blue,Channel,Flathead and White Cats may be weighed,A Team Limit of 3 Fish per Boat must be weighed in alive.15” minimum length on all catfish to be weighed.
    9.Any Team having a member who fails or refuses to take a polygraph test or whose condition does not permit administration of a test because of contestants use of alchohol or drugs[ Moderate-Extreme] will be disqualified and that team will not be allowed to participate in Future Catawba Catfish Club Events.
    10.Any protest must be made within 15 minutes of Final Weiugh in in writing with rule Number/s broken.Ruling will be made by Catawba Catfish Club Directors and their decision is Final.
    11.Wanton Unsportsmanlike conduct may be grounds for disqualification if circumstances require.Please NO Alchohol or Tobacco Products at weigh in.Please use Extreme caution with Alchohol during tournament hours.Its your decision to consume,please Drink responsibly if you chose to do so.
    12.No
    one allowed on Tournament waters 8 hours prior to Tournament except to catch bait with castnet or ultra light tackle.
    13.Weigh in will begin 30 minutes after Tournament end.In case of a tie for a position,Tiebreaker will be Team with Biggest Fish will earn the Higher Spot.
    14.Sign up will begin 2 hours prior to advertised Start time.Captains meeting may be called prior to start of event if cause arises.Know all of the rules beforehand.
    15.The Catawba Catfish Club,Its Directors or Contestants are not and will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries at any Catawba Catfish Club Tournament or Event.
    16.Channel 69 on Marine VHF Radio will be monitored during tournament hours to report trouble or need of assistance by any competritor .
    -The Catawba Catfish Club and their events are Family oriented,Please No Profanity or rude behavior. Proper Dress Attire during events and weigh in to project a good image of the club.
    -By participating you agree to have your name and photo on our website or Local News and magazines
    -Thank You for your participation and Cooperation on these rules.
    Catawba Catfish Club

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Marty, I look forward to trying my "luck" with you guys in '10. :wink::smile2: Y'all have a great group of folks, and your boat entry numbers are impressive. I'm anxious to get started!

BB in SC

3. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    are you sure that dutchmans is big enough for the summer dates ???

4. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Yea it is actually bigger than Wateree Creek Access.Dutchman has plenty of grass parking as well as a lot across the street.Not to mention alot more lighting and security.You can also beach your boat around the dock area.

5. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    It should be plenty big enough. I have seen some big bass tournaments let out of there and they did fine. I also like the security part of it at night and that it is near the center of the lake. You can go either way, left or right and it is about the same ride.

6. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    :big_smile:Breakfast too!

7. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    And Dinner and snacks for the night events....

8. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Yea,Hopefully Dutchmans will be our new tourney location from now on.They do have some good food there,its mid lake and the security aspect of it is one of the main reasons for the move.I know alot of folks have been worried about Wateree Creek for their vehicle safety including Team Green.Wateree Creek is not that bad,it just needs alot more lighting,the way the boat launch area is designed it is terrible backing a trailor in the water in the dark and no where at all to beach your boat.

9. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    We're behind you on this one.:roll_eyes:
    Mid-lake is good in the winter. Also helps on the gas usage.

10. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Dutchman creek is also a great location all year round to catch bait! The store carries a few fishing supplies thats a plus also, your not gonna buy any catfishing line there but they have some small tackle for catching bait. They also have gas there and thats a real plus for us fisherman with four stroke engines, that may sound crazy but those four strokes use so little fuel that I'm always forgetting to check if I need to get any. I think its a great move for the club, where are you guys planning on doing the weigh ins? In the grass area next to the dock would be good or yall could do it in the parking lot where the Carolina Catfish club had theirs. I can't wait see you guys in January.

11. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    We will do the weigh in on the grassy area between the dock ramp and the boat ramps.I am ready to get em started.:big_smile:

12. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
  13. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Bumping this one up too top.

14. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    8 rods to catch 3 live fish in 8 hrs
    good to go!

15. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
  16. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...A Maximum of 8 Rods per boat may be used at one time..."

Is this rule new this year?

I never fish with more than that anyway, but I don't remember it.

17. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    They added it this year. I kept wanting to put out 4 more at the last one.

18. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Yea Dieter we slid that one in there,It was a 12 Rod limit last year.Since we are now a Cabelas Qualifier Tournament Series we decided to drop it to 8 to be closer in line with their rule of 6 Rods per boat.I didnt want to go to 6 myself{not a big fan of that one} so we went with 8 since we do allow up to 4 person per boat.At least that is 2 rods apeice for those that wish to go that route.Myself I prefer the 10-12 rod spread but I can live with 8.

19. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    i don't care for the rod rule , but it is what it is, me personally i doubt i would ever fish a cabela's tourney anyway . the quickest way to loose the joy of doing something is to start doing it for money and be around people who are in it for the money.

you guys do a great job

20. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    bowlerman the next time you win send me the money:handshake: