cataract falls

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by paintball1022, Jul 4, 2008.

1. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    has anyone done any catfishing over there and are there any good cats in that area?!?!?!?1 :dribble:

2. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i,ve done pretty well down there before if your using the right bait . greg up at the bait shop will tell you soft crawls work good and they do down there i use worms alot and if your fishing on that striaght just below the falls a good stink bait works well too the current isnt too bad thru there and wont wash off real fast also hot dogs cover in melted marsh mellows with galic salt on them work pretty good there too i know it sounds wierd but it works . i hope this helps you p.s. if you walk all the way down to the end of that straight section there,s a great place there for catchin cats around the end just cast across the water and hit those willow,s area i,ve caught tons there .

3. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    andrew try those whisker cat rods ar meijers i think those are what your looking for it,s a medium rod with good tip flex and their 8ft if you need i can meet you sometime around cunot and show you mine my sister lives down there so i,m there pretty often .

4. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for the info :wink: i'll let u know how it goes :tounge_out: