cataract again lol

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by paintball1022, Jul 5, 2008.

1. paintball1022

paintball1022 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    does anyone know if there's flooding down at the lake or falls?!?!?!

2. motodragon2003

motodragon2003 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I went this weekend. the road to the lower falls is closed and the bridge on 42 leading out to the lake is under the lake...as of saturday the 5th.

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Its like 40 feet over summer pool! Was on it Sunday 7-6-08. If your bank fishin, youll be up in the flooded timber, take a deer stand, LOL.

4. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WhiteRiverBigCats and myself went out there yesterday. We didn't stop at the falls but you could see from the road that they upperfalls were still pretty high so I'm assuming that the road the lower falls was still closed. We were however able to cross the bridge that goes across the lake but the water was right at the top of it. We went down to the spill way and it was up way more then it was a week ago when we were down there. 42 is still closed about 5 miles from the bridge that takes you over.

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah... the tailwaters there have some nice cats in it... pretty fun if you can steer clear of the rocks

6. motodragon2003

motodragon2003 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    How deep is that water where the lake water spills into the creek? The rocks are definately the problem there. I was thinking of taking a catfish bobber and playing around in there but not sure what depth to set the bait at.....

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like that is going to take awhile. Better find a new spot