Catalpas!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by smells like old liver!, Jun 27, 2006.

1. smells like old liver!

smells like old liver! New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Hey my BOC brothers!! is anyone having any luck fishing with catalpas yet? my trees are filled with those wonderful little things. anyone want to buy a few dz?:wink:

2. LarryE

LarryE New Member

State:
    KY
    I'll buy some.. my tree's have grown yet

3. stonemaster

stonemaster New Member

State:
    versailles, ky.
    where in ky. are you?

4. wowsafari

wowsafari New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My neighbor has several trees but I haven't seen any worms yet.

5. smells like old liver!

smells like old liver! New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I'm located outside of glasgow,ky what part of ky are you guys from? I travel most of the state with my work. send me out a p.m and let me know where your located and maybe I could hook you up with some of these bad boys or we could get together and drown a few in your favorite fishing hole. I like to fish at night when I'm on the road

6. LarryE

LarryE New Member

State:
    KY
    Im all the way out in Pike County.. I'll pay extra shipping if ya can ship them.. doesn't matter if they are froze or not

7. stonemaster

stonemaster New Member

State:
    versailles, ky.
    I am in woodford co. Versailles that is. I would love to take you fishing but I am not that good at catfishing, maybe you can teach me some things. I have a boat and live near the ky. river.

8. barrenriver katman

barrenriver katman New Member

State:
    ky
    i use them all time catch nice size channels on them only one plce to buy them around here is at a pay lake nearby there not to plentiful on the trees around here anymore use to find them all time

9. Kentucky_Cat_Hunter

Kentucky_Cat_Hunter New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I live in Louisville and we can't find any catalpas this year either. I don't know why, but there are very few. I have fished with some previously frozen catalpas this year (mostly dead) but didn't have any luck with them.

10. CatSkinner

CatSkinner New Member

State:
    Paducah, KY
    I'm in Paducah.

They are great for channels. Wish I could get my hands on a few of them.