Cat Tracker Baits

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by Catman 1964, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    What do you guys think of Wicked Sticky or any of the other baits from Cat tracker. They will be used primarily in a Resevoir and sometimes in the Rio Grande. Take care and God Bless.

2. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    So far these are the best I have used . One summer I told my little boys that if we caught enough cats ,we'd have a fish fry for the family . I for the first time had bought some of the Sewer Bait . I fillet'd catfish til I was sick of it , I could'nt throw into a mud puddle without catching a catfish [ wish I had that problem now ]. Between the Sewer and Wicked Stickey ,we had about 40lbs worth of filets , fish from 1 to 10 lbs . most caught using a small black dip worm .
    Brian

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well Jim,

To me - "Wicked Sticky" is one of the best Dip-Baits out there today! I had been using it for years now with very good results.

But Remember - that's just my view of it! :big_smile:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

4. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    I ordered Wicked Sticky, Sewer and Barely Legal Shrimp. Your opnions are very much appreciated. Take care and God Bless.

5. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I don't think you will be dissappointed , the sewer is made for hot weather ,the stickey is just that .
    Good Luck
    Brian

6. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    GREAT BAIT thats all I can say.
    Loop