Cat slime therapy session

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Dec 4, 2008.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Looks like Saturday is a go for another cat slime therapy session. Just talked to my BIL about trying Murray this time. I've never been on Murray, but want to try a change of scenery. I haven't been out in a month, and feel like a kid at Christmas.Today and tomorrow will crawl by. Pop pop, if you and Bruce are giving it a try Saturday let me know and we'll meet up at the landing. Anybody else going let us know!

HERE KITTY KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Just noticed this will make my 100th post and couldn't resist hitting the century mark.

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Steve glad to hear your feeling better and headed to the watering hole.:wink: I hope you get as much slime on you as my son did. He tried with all his might to pick up his Murray blue. He mostly rolled in the floor of the boat and bearhugged it. He never got it! :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    I had to lay the 12lber. on his lap for a pic.
    Hope ya'll slayem!!!:wink:

4. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    hey i'll be out there sunday, monday and tuesday like i am every week. just a little word of advice about being out on Murray on a saturday is to be safe because now that everything in the lake is biting real well it's like rush hour traffic out there.. lots and lots of fishermen everywhere. so be carefull and good luck.

5. Chalk

Chalk New Member

State:
    Union, South Carolina
    it's like rush hour traffic out there.. lots and lots of fishermen everywhere. so be carefull and good luck.[/quote]

I have to agree I was on Murray Wednesday drifting for Cats and the Striper fisherman would almost run over your lines if a few birds hit the Water near you. They would troll up one side and down the other side of my boat with no regards for my boat. So like Tony says you better be careful because it is a mad house right now.:wink:

6. bearfrog1

bearfrog1 New Member

State:
    Mount Pleasant,
    I have to agree I was on Murray Wednesday drifting for Cats and the Striper fisherman would almost run over your lines if a few birds hit the Water near you. They would troll up one side and down the other side of my boat with no regards for my boat. So like Tony says you better be careful because it is a mad house right now.:wink:[/quote]

That is where you have a spare heavy action rod rigged with a weighted 16oz treble hook to launch at the offenders...:wink:
    Don't forget the pirate flag too...
    Jonathan

7. preacherfisherman

preacherfisherman Member

State:
    SC
    Name:
    Tommy
    Good luck on the slime therapy session. I'm going to try for some striper at Clarks hill this weekend.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Good luck, Steve - I hope that you throw a major smackdown! And don't forget to tell your BIL that he needs to pack his own lunch :smile2:

9. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Maybe I'll pack him a couple of exlax sandwiches! Just set him off on the bank with a roll of paper and come back to get him at quitting time.

God Bless All,
    Steve

10. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Steve, you're ruthless, man.....I'm scared to go fishing with you! :smile2:

11. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Bruce and I decided on Murray tommorrow.:wink: I'll call ya in the morning Steve. May the Smackdowns commence!:smile2: Atleast I hope they do anyway.

12. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Hey Smackanator, we want a report when you and Bruce get back....