Cat slime therapy on Monty tomorrow

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Oct 29, 2008.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Planning on hitting Monty tomorrow morning about 07:00. I really don't need to use a day of vacation, but a man has to get his priorities in order. After a rough couple of weeks I NEED a day on the lake. Shuck's, cat slime is natures best cure-all.

Pop pop and Patmansc are meeting me tomorrow. I should know in seconds if Pat has been marinating shrimp again.:wink: If anyone else is planning on being on Monty in the morning give me a holler, I'll be putting in at the upper landing in an old blue bass boat (make that cat boat).

I'll post a report Friday am with my triumphs (or the agony of defeat).

Here kitty, kitty, kitteeeeee..........

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I'll be there! :smile2::smile2: My priorities are straight! :eek:oooh::smile2:

I am going by the bait shop on my way up to get some bait, does anyone need some? All they have is Herring 3-5'' long. $6 a dozen. I will be there around 7-7:30 at 99 landing. Driving a blue durango pullin "Miss Flattie" a white CC. See ya there!

3. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    It's gonna be a SHRIMPTACULAR day! Patman & the Sunbird, Pop Pop & Buster1395, and SteveB & his diving brother-in law! Kitties watch-out, let the assault on Monty begin :smile2:

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sounds like a GREAT day comin'!! Y'all doing the normal channel cat fishin', or are y'all gonna chase some blues? Wish I could slip off!
    Bill in SC

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Going after some Big Blues:big_smile: We gonna get there about 8:30. Pop Pop needs his beauty sleep.:smile2::smile2: I know! It ain't gonna help no way!:smile2:
    Thats gonna require more sleep than I got time for:smile2:

6. Freeman.360

Freeman.360 Guest

I am going to monty tuesday

7. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    I'm gonna have to take some meds to knock out tonight I'm so jacked up and ready to go in the morning. I got the pontoon hooked up and ready to roll out so Pop Pop and I should get there about 8 am. We'll be in the big 25' Sweetwater pontoon layin the smackdown on Monty (I HOPE). Pat you might have to toss me a few of those scrimps so I can see what all the fuss is about.:wink:

8. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    "Miss Flattie" is ready to roll!
    One more stop in the morning for a couple of willing and able sacrificial herring and I will be fishin with da brothers! I am pumped up too, Buster I understand! Now I gotta go try to sleep. Unlike Pop Pop I am already beautiful so I could just stay up all night. :smile2: OK, my wife says I'm beautiful...............Now turn out that light and go to bed!

9. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Y'all are KILLIN' me!!!!! Catch one for me, drink a man-cola for me, and please dear God pray for me while I'm in here WORKING and not fishing. Hey Pop, disregard that phone call I made to you this afternoon. I might (read: MIGHT) still be on for Saturday's excursion. Hey Sunbird, you gonna be there Saturday too? I need to size you up.....LOL. I think the only reason we caught what we did this past Saturday was a toss-up between pop pop's lucky hat and my tried-and-true lucky overhauls.....Best of luck, brothers! And Doug, as for your "beauty sleep", we ain't got that much time. There's fish in them there waters....

10. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good luck gentlemen. Yall be safe, and good luck.

11. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Good luck Guys,I am gonna try and get to Monty in the next week or two myself,i have got to finish up my call week and be ready to hit the Blues again,did the saltwater fishing last weekend and now I am ready to get back to some Smackdown on some Big Daddy Blues:wink:

12. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Were waiting for the report.:0a32:

13. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I know me too !!!! The anxiety is killing me , LOL.

14. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
  15. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I bet they did good. The weather was beautiful today.

16. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    The guys are on their way home now but some may not post till the morning. Wish I could say more but it's not my place to...hope you understand.

I'm off to bed... CJim will be here by 4am and we gonna hit Hartwell on the toon ....I never did sleep yesterday ..... I'm beat.

-Jim-

17. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Do you really want to know? :smile2:

18. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Here is my side of the story.

Pop Pop really does need beauty sleep! :eek:oooh::smile2:

Buster has a "PHAT" toon! :cool2:

I owe Patmansc a drift sock :roll_eyes::sad2::embarassed: My rude got hungry?:smile2: and Davey jones locker has another souvenier!

Christmas came early on Monty! Should have been there, Santa IS a redneck!

AND..........................................

There are still plenty of fish in Monty.

19. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    See? If I'd been there, y'all might'a caught a few fish. LOL!!! Jon, did Doug give you my message today? I called again about 2:30 and asked him to pass a message along to you.

20. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    I gave Pop Pop several "man sodas"..........................he's NOT your friend anymore! :smile2: I think the HUGE Gamecock image on the front of my console intimidated him and.................well,that's when I gave him the soda's. It seemed to calm him down! :smile2: I had a blast, we MUST do it again. This time, if you behave, you can come off the porch. :wink: