cat fshing friends

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by yellingrebel78, Nov 23, 2009.

1. yellingrebel78

yellingrebel78 New Member

State:
    georgia
    Everbody lucky on here yall all have frienda close by that like catfishing I just wish I had a few up here. Evert body up here usally complaning being to cold or they want to start bass fishing . All I know I need some catfishing buddies up here Is there anybody wants to come to rome

2. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    wish i lived closer i would enjoy fishjn with you....maybe ill get up that way befor long :wink:

3. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey Brian, I used to live near Calhoun and I grew up fishin' the Oostanaula River. I fished the Coosa River for years too. I moved closer to TN and that's where I fish now. I'm sure there's more people here that fish near Rome though.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  4. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta
    me too

5. yellingrebel78

State:
    georgia
    Thanks yall I hadn't found nobody around here like's it as much as I do and as dedicated as I do I usally got my dad going with me but since hunting season in and the colder weather he can't stand getting out on the water any more his age is catching up with him but he won't immette it

6. redbone

redbone New Member

State:
    smiths sta
    did you catch that flat in your avatar in rome ?

7. yellingrebel78

State:
    georgia
    yeah he is one of the smaller ones they do real good when you can get in the river I got a pic of some bigger ones but just finding them and getting them on the computer

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  8. cvbaitman

cvbaitman New Member

State:
    georgia
    i dont get to rome much but if i get achace and time off i will try to get a hold of you and see if you are free
    its never to cold for me i have warm clothes i only get to fish in the fall because i work a lot during spring and summer

9. yellingrebel78

State:
    georgia
    cool just give me a hollar I'm disabled I'm always willing to go

10. cvbaitman

cvbaitman New Member

State:
    georgia
    thatsounds good to me the way i work i get weared days off and most are weedays that might work

11. yellingrebel78

State:
    georgia
    yeah I'm free most of the time as long as I don't have a dr. app.