CASTLE LAW COMING???

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catman-j, Jan 2, 2010.

1. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Thats what I'm talking about :wink: Go Ahead Punk, lol. I dont really WANT to kill anyone (not that a few never crossed my mind, lol) but if someone is a threat to me or my family I will do what I have to. The sad part is there is no self defense laws here in KY so if some Pshyco pulls a gun out and starts shooting at me for example and I shoot back and happen to kill this person the next thing you know I'm sitting in the can with some ungodly bail amount facing criminal charges when I was just minding my own buisiness and some pshyco robber, etc... attacks me. Just doesnt seem right to me.

2. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    well it is good i guess they are passing it..But in some parts of omaha im not going to tell you ...:tounge_out:Cough Cough around sorensen parkway Cough:tounge_out:...Whew were did that come from?:embarassed:...BUt they already do that kind of stuff..heck some times they dont ven say a word to the person...:eek:oooh::confused2::crazy:...but in parts of omaha you think wow omaha is a nice city then you drive to theses certian parts..

3. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Yeah Catfishboy we have neighborhoods like that here in Louisville too. Can hear gunshots ringing out at night all the time. But the older and I think wiser I get I stay outta those type spots not out of fear at all but out of love. I love hanging out with my son, I love fishing, I love Ladies :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:, as opposed to walking around the "yard" with a bunch of dudes I'm forced to live with looking out across the land through 3 fences of razor wire etc ... wishing I was doing the things I LOVE. Be Smart, be Safe, and avoid the Dramma.

4. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    If someone breaks into my house in the middle of the night I'm going to take it personal and take a baseball bat and beat that f**ker within a inch of his life. I won't kill him just make sure he can't break into anyone else's house. Of course the chance of that happening clear out here in BFE is slim to none. Bummer!!!

5. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city

24th and lake is pretty nice... you might beable to find a good woman there.. just make shure you got a 480 ruger or something for a side arm

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    It all boils down too, you have the right to protect yourself and your family!! No matter what the circumstances are. Regardless if the trespasser is armed or not. It's a viable threat to yourself and your loved ones. I will take matter into my own hands. Dialing 911 and expecting help to arrive, can mean the difference of someone being killed in that matter of time. I do believe every homeowner should protect there property with the use of a security system. Be that an alarm system, dog, gun or other means of protection.

If you're not invited, prepare to leave really fast!!:roll_eyes::wink: