Cast net story

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Grimpuppy, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I have been looking at cast nets for a while. I repaired mine again last night, and it probably has 50 repairs on it easy. Still works but was looking at some of the nets that were out there. I was on Fitec's web site checking out their offerings and went to the customer's stories page and read this testimonial -

I have no idea where this tournament was, but can't imagine that this in keeping with the rules at any tournament. Is it just me or would anyone else not write in and brag that you won a tournament this way?

2. 89Ricky89

89Ricky89 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It's hard to believe that someone would actually cheat others like that! Get real...I mean for $400 someone would actually throw away dignity, and then write about it bragging. :angry: I honestly believe that not many people would actually stoop this low.

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    There "could" be legal ramifications if the directors knew this happened :eek:oooh: unless you can use a cast net as a landing net??:eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2:

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Hard to say it's legal.

5. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    MAN...ID HAVE TO SAY ID USE A CAST NET TO HELP ME LAND A FISH BUT NOT IF IT WASNT ON THE HOOK LOL GEEZ, THEN TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT?! WOW

6. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Ricky,
    These days people will kill you for whats in your pocket

I bet you could use any kind of net to land a fish that was still hooked but his fish had come off and therefore was just like any other fish in swimmimg around.

I hope the guy gets his arse kicked...W

7. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    If he had jumped in and came up with it in his mouth it would'nt have been so bad.:wink: