Cass getting a new boat???

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by fishstick, Dec 15, 2009.

1. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    that's the rumor i heard. when we gonna hear it from the proverbial horse's mouth? and did i hear that it's got a 90hp motor? whow, won't take long to go down the white river to the msippi in that thing. i'm jealous.

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Sounds to me santa,s comeing to see Cass

3. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    I heard that once she starts driving around a pad boat she wont ever go back to a toon :wink:.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Likely not.:wink:

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Its a dang nice boat too. you fellers are gonna be jealouse:wink:

6. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You all are BAD !!!!! :tounge_out: but so true, got the toon up for sale,, and the boat isn't in the barn yet :smile2: I'm not in real got shape here,, have not sleep in 3 days,, dang dreams beem fishin all night out on the new boat. :eek:oooh: Hope to fish with you all real soon...

Cass

7. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    cass, i have got a new (to me) boat coming today. i bought a '92 skeeter bass boat from a guy in eldorado arkansas and am going to pick it up today. gonna get back into crappie fishing again.

can't wait to see that rig of yours. i looked it up on the xpress website. that's the real deal there. look out msippi river. :cool2: :tounge_out: :big_smile:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Cass on the new ride. May it give you many trips of enjoyment and a few PBs.

9. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    You all must have been really good this year! Santa BABY!

10. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i got my boat out on the water yesterday for the first time. when i got the boat home from eldorado i had a few things that i wanted to check out before running it. i changed the gear lube in the foot first off. installed a new graph at the steering console added a can of berrymans B12 to the fuel tank. i took it out to a small local lake for a test run. everything worked fine except the trolling motor foot control was attached to the deck and was in a peculiar position. i took the screws out and now can move the foot control as needed. boat ran out just fine and gps speed was 50 mph on the dot. now i'm hoping to do some crappie fishing real soon.

11. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sounds like you got a good deal Billy, and it gives you many years of good fishin.
    I won't be gettin mine till after first of year,, to much goin on right now. I've not heard any thing, so I guess it's still at the boat shop.
    Cass

12. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    are you buying the boat from a dealer or individual? i hope you don't have to wait much longer for it. i know you'll have lots of things you want to customize on it once you get her home. lots of good fishing coming up in january at tawakoni. you're gonna love that baby!

13. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    What kind of boat are you getting Cass? Billy I agree sounds like you got you a good boat hope you enjoy it for many years.

14. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'm buying it from an individual, he is working over in east ar., he had his boat mechanic pick it up and take it to his shop. Having him check it all out, and put the new 24 volt trollin motor on it. he bought it a few months ago and never got around to puttin it on. Then we goin out on the river for a test drive so he can show me all the bells and whistles.. :big_smile:

15. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i know you're antsy. i would be. i know you can't wait to "slime" it up.

16. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Steve, it's a 20ft xpress, cc, 90 merc,, it is the boat of my dreams, can't wait to get her out on the river and fish!! :0a23:

17. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Sounds like a good deal Billy. Not only will that make you a good crappie boat, it will make you a good Tawak boat also. Cant wait to see it.